What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
These pieces for our cars never came standard in the U.S. I tried searching the part numbers these are listed under in the U.K. But it won't pull up at our local Honda last I checked. Shipping wasn't too bad from the U.K. Took about a week to get to me and I'm all the way out in Hawaii. Last I talked to Phil at dream auto he said they were shipping more sets to their U.S. facility since there seems to be a growing interest in these.
The part numbers are 74207-TGG-E00 & 74206-TGG-E00 if you want to try source them in the U.S. Tagiwa imports is also another source to get them as well.
http://www.tegiwaimports.com/select...ood-inner-wing-trims-civic-type-r-fk8-17.html
Thanks for the part numbers. Hope you find an explode view to source the proper push pins. These are on my eventual list. Just clean up the engine bay a bit. =)

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
Do they fit Coupes?
Not too sure if they will since these parts are originally listed for a type r hatchback. I'm guessing if the fender lengths look identical between the coupes and the hatchbacks I don't see why they wouldn't.

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
Thanks for the part numbers. Hope you find an explode view to source the proper push pins. These are on my eventual list. Just clean up the engine bay a bit. =)
I believe most 1/4" push pins would work to hold the pieces down above the headlight. If you want oem Honda pins then part#91501-S04-003 will fit as well.

Jamroxorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dropped my HB with Eibach Pro-Kit, looks sick, and I could immediately feel the difference in handling when I took a curvy on ramp to the highway, the car doesn't feel like it sways as much.

Bottom is before, top is after.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) D4D07401-AF44-4F45-8117-457D16D90076

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Dropped my HB with Eibach Pro-Kit, looks sick, and I could immediately feel the difference in handling when I took a curvy on ramp to the highway, the car doesn't feel like it sways as much.

D4D07401-AF44-4F45-8117-457D16D90076.jpg
Looks great. Did you happen to get any measurements before and after? Considering this or the sportlines. Not sure I "need" coilovers for a non-track DD.

Last edited:

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Ummmm what part numbers are those!? I'd love those for my engine compartment! Cleans it up nicely.

Pretty weird that they are the ONLY ones who seem to have these. What was it after shipping since its coming from the UK?
Password: JDM has carbon fiber ones if you're willing to drop the cash. -> Here

Jamroxorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks great. Did you happen to get any measurements before and after? Considering this or the sportlines. Not sure I "need" coilovers for a non-track DD.
Went with the pro-kit because it's very conservative and doesn't need a camber kit because it keeps stock alignment numbers. I didn't measure before and after, but I can get you measurements of my height tomorrow (at work for the night) and you can compare it to stock on yours. It dropped at least an inch if not more, was very pleased with it.

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring

I would like to do this to my touring coupe, but I am afraid that I wouldn't be able to get in my driveway.

Jamroxorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would like to do this to my touring coupe, but I am afraid that I wouldn't be able to get in my driveway.
You shouldn't get any scraping with this drop unless your driveway is ridiculous. Like I said, it's very conservative. Even ride comfort is unchanged in my opinion.

Divisi0n

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Grey Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase

Looks good!! I just purchased my pro kit springs earlier today. Can't wait to drop mine