What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Can you post a pic on where you placed your camera? And how do you power the camera? Thanks!
No problem ill take one after work. For now its only powered via the 12v outlet, but was going to hardwire it either this weekend or next.
Sponsored

jgooooo

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, Miata NA
How was the install of the Rally Armor mudflaps? It's been on my list but looks a bit difficult since they don't have a Honda kit, only Subi.
Super easy, the front doesn't require any extra holes drilled, and the rear I added two to each side. You use the existing holes for both. Make a cardboard cutout of the flap so you can fit it how you desire, then drill the holes into the flap based on your cardboard cutout. If you take off the tires its 100% easier

T_A_H

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan 2012 Honda Accord LX-P
Country flag
What did I do to my civic today?

I drove in a spirited fashion and got the red light just before the freeway entrance.

VSA off, sport mode on, low rpm 2k launch, took it up to about 85.

Felt pretty dammed good, and it was fun seeing the shift indicators.

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Super easy, the front doesn't require any extra holes drilled, and the rear I added two to each side. You use the existing holes for both. Make a cardboard cutout of the flap so you can fit it how you desire, then drill the holes into the flap based on your cardboard cutout. If you take off the tires its 100% easier
Would love to see some pics if you have any.

Apostolis

Greek
First Name
Apostolis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Mudflaps look good! I love that more people are putting these on. I can't imagine my car without them now.
Agreed
Ooh, I had a busy day today. Started off by dropping it off at the dealer to get my all-weather mats and Window Visors installed at 9AM. Thought it would only take an hour or two, but was very wrong because it wasn't done until 3PM. Missed my tint appointment, but rescheduled for tomorrow morning. Raced home to get my other parts installed :) Low quality pictures from my snapchat, once it's tinted tomorrow and I put the rear flaps on I'll take some better pics! Enjoy!
I really like your mud flaps. Are they better than the OEM mudguards ? My si came with them from the dealer. Would love some links. Your ride looks beautiful. Keep it up bud!

jgooooo

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, Miata NA
Agreed

I really like your mud flaps. Are they better than the OEM mudguards ? My si came with them from the dealer. Would love some links. Your ride looks beautiful. Keep it up bud!
Thanks dude! I ordered them here: http://www.rallyarmor.com/index.php...ps-c-60_116?osCsid=9c1rvpsuba35fl21ndonvngrd2

Visually my opinion is they are 100% better. If we are talking which one is better for performance I'd say they're pretty equal, but I'm still siding with these because they can stick out futher and lower to protect your car (if you place them that way). I opted not to get the OEM guards because IMO they didn't catch my eye or look sporty, but after two days without any I noticed a ton of dirt so I had to get some.

Jamroxorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Agreed

One of the first things I did was put the Rally Armor mud flaps on. I love how they look. I also just ordered straight from Rally armor.

They were pretty simple to install with cardboard templates. I didn't even remove my wheels. I used any screws that I could that were already there, and the rest I secured by adding a few expansion rivets. These are the ones I used.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B008427D88/ref=ya_aw_oh_bia_dp?ie=UTF8&psc=1

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
What dash cam do you have?
Have a Rexing V1 model I purchased off of Amazon. Had to buy a micro SD card as well. Full 1080 P recording and very happy with results for less than $100

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Can you post a pic on where you placed your camera? And how do you power the camera? Thanks!
Hey man I tried to post a pic but I'm getting a error message saying the file is too big which makes no sense I'll try again from my desktop

M.R.C.I.V.I.C

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Country flag
Can you post picture of your car with the Flaps?

Divisi0n

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Grey Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Today's 10-minute-mod; LED map and dome lights! They look 100% better. May be hard to see from the photo but it's that nice crisp white light we all know and love. Great upgrade.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1859.JPG