What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Jamroxorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well stock is supposed to be 16.5 but I never saw over 13.5 -14 and that was rare more like 12.5 steady. Not sure why Hondata named them the way they did but thats there prerogative. I know a lot of early users of FP on the 10th gen were sadly disappointed when we were maxing 19.5 psi using +6 when we thought we should be getting 22.5. But its the logic they and the ecu used. Ktuner names them differently and the tune name is the psi the tune makes
Yeah fair enough. The +9 is still sweet though. I went back to stock flash for a bit to test something, and it's such a huge difference. The extra PSI also make the turbo sound much more distinct with my SRI.
Sponsored

cestjoel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
installed dynaudio md102 tweeter

20170908_145947.jpg
Are those the stock tweeter mounts/panel? And, are the tweeters 1.1"?

I installed Morel tweeters in my sport, but I think I might be getting some phasing. Nothing too bad, but I can notice it. Wish I had some time delay adjustments in my DSP.

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Placed my H&R springs on order...can't wait for Tein. Should be here next week, hopefully my Type R sway bar comes in too by then.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yeah fair enough. The +9 is still sweet though. I went back to stock flash for a bit to test something, and it's such a huge difference. The extra PSI also make the turbo sound much more distinct with my SRI.
Im running a blend e85 tune running 25.5 psi and its ungodly how it sounds and pulls. I had to back down to my 93 tune bc we had no e85 or 93 for that matter for the last week and it sucked. Finally got some 93 this week and back to running 22.5 but I can still tell a difference in how the car runs without the e85 blend

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
nah I boarded up the home and I am down in Boynton beach, staying in as well. Thanks!
I was next to Katy so you know what went down down hure.

Jamroxorz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatch Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Im running a blend e85 tune running 25.5 psi and its ungodly how it sounds and pulls. I had to back down to my 93 tune bc we had no e85 or 93 for that matter for the last week and it sucked. Finally got some 93 this week and back to running 22.5 but I can still tell a difference in how the car runs without the e85 blend
Glad you're back to more power haha. I'm guessing you're not worried about the longevity of the engine or turbo? Should be able to handle the power increase? Any clutch slip with the e85 tune?

Msquared

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatch w/Honda Sensing
Smoked a 9th Gen Si this morning on the way to work on the highway lol.. Got the thumbs up when I let him catch up and pass me lol.
Oh and my yellow led fogs bulbs showed up today!
Nice! I myself have been a bit grandma-ish in my Civic. It's weird, considering I drove my Prius c pretty much to its full potential (of which there was little). Maybe it's because the Prius always felt like I had to floor it to go anywhere, whereas the Civic feels competent without having to throttle it.

But I was behind a slo-mo on the way to work today. When I finally reached a point where I could pass, I pushed the pedal, and it was *fantastic.* Also smoked a 3-Series today, although I don't think he knew it was coming, so maybe he wasn't trying. Who knows...? :dunno::D

ARod1982

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just left my new SI in my garage down in naples florida and took my family north in our truck due to hurricane irma. Hopefully no water damage when i get back.