What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

CobraCommand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Canadian Civic LX Hatchback, formerly 2017 Canadian Civic LX Sedan
Country flag

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
I know I've had American cars before and they were all crap lol Hopefully I'll stop obsessing sooner rather than later
I have a 2016 Fiesta SE. It is not crap. The interior and exterior are holding up better than my Civic. Mine is not an ST, but it is a damn good car.

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Before I bought my si I went to ford to drive the fiesta st, till I saw it in person and sat in it with my wife. It's cramped, and that's being nice. I'm not sure how big or tall you are or if you have a family but it's not practical, for me at least. It made me drive the focus st and I still thought that was cramped too. I just couldn't bring myself to buy a 4 door hatch that had less room then my coupe I was selling for a bigger car. I'm sure it's an awesome car and a blast to drive but I didn't want to tease myself and fall in love with how something looks and drives instead of loving something I really needed.
Yes it does seem extremely small and from what I've seen the seat is in an awkward position. I'm 6"2 220lb so I think you're right about it being too small. I'm actually impressed with the leg room of my hatch to be honest. Thanks for the feedback buddy

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
I have a 2016 Fiesta SE. It is not crap. The interior and exterior are holding up better than my Civic. Mine is not an ST, but it is a damn good car.
Maybe they changed since I've owned them, I've had 2 fords, a Chevy, and a Pontiac and they were all awful vehicles. Sure interior was a quality build but the engine and drivetrain not so much

relentlessX

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Received my K&N package today. I should be good on oil filters for the next 50,000+ miles.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) K&N

Last edited:

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
Maybe they changed since I've owned them, I've had 2 fords, a Chevy, and a Pontiac and they were all awful vehicles. Sure interior was a quality build but the engine and drivetrain not so much
I have around 12,000 hard miles on mine, and the drivetrain is doing fine. It is a bit cramped as far as width goes. However, if you don't have anyone riding in the back driver's side, the seat goes back far enough for a tall guy.

RallyeeRedAZ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Borla S-Type Catback for sport hatchbacks prototype is done! I'm impressed with the appearance and sound! Sound clip will come soon. Follow me on IG as I will be posting there! @justa_hatch
IMG_3842.JPG
I love the WD-40 can being used as a tire block

Msquared

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX Hatch w/Honda Sensing
Another work day today, so I only *talked* about future projects. This will take some time. Got another recommendation for tinting from a guy who has illegal tints on his ride. :cool: They were also trying to convince me to "slap a bigger turbo" on it. Does that void any warranties?

Meanwhile, my Prius c went on sale today. (That is not me in the photo.)

Also, I live in a little 3-house subdivision. We all share a main driveway. Some new neighbors moved in, and they have a Civic LX sedan that they bought from the dealership I work at.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20170907_145849~2
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20170907_195246~2

jgooooo

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si, Miata NA
Ooh, I had a busy day today. Started off by dropping it off at the dealer to get my all-weather mats and Window Visors installed at 9AM. Thought it would only take an hour or two, but was very wrong because it wasn't done until 3PM. Missed my tint appointment, but rescheduled for tomorrow morning. Raced home to get my other parts installed :) Low quality pictures from my snapchat, once it's tinted tomorrow and I put the rear flaps on I'll take some better pics! Enjoy!

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) vwhcSDS

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) att1EH3

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) iWXXO7m

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) CqoBsz5

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 6Z0xixc

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) vVbTaTq

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) kNqPcNY

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
I have around 12,000 hard miles on mine, and the drivetrain is doing fine. It is a bit cramped as far as width goes. However, if you don't have anyone riding in the back driver's side, the seat goes back far enough for a tall guy.
Nope just my girl, dog, and myself and I don't see kids in the near future. Thanks for the input man

Divisi0n

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Sonic Grey Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Ooh, I had a busy day today. Started off by dropping it off at the dealer to get my all-weather mats and Window Visors installed at 9AM. Thought it would only take an hour or two, but was very wrong because it wasn't done until 3PM. Missed my tint appointment, but rescheduled for tomorrow morning. Raced home to get my other parts installed :) Low quality pictures from my snapchat, once it's tinted tomorrow and I put the rear flaps on I'll take some better pics! Enjoy!

vwhcSDS.jpg

att1EH3.jpg

iWXXO7m.jpg

CqoBsz5.jpg

6Z0xixc.jpg

vVbTaTq.jpg

kNqPcNY.jpg
Mudflaps look good! I love that more people are putting these on. I can't imagine my car without them now.