What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
But Agean Blue is a Metalic, not Peal (whatever that means).
Wow, it is, well eff me. IVe seen more than a few call it ABP. Guess people just thought that was a carryover from the Dyno Blue Pearl of the previous gen

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
I need someone to talk some sense into me. For some reason I tend to obsess over certain cars for a few weeks at a time but it always is a fad and goes away. However I can't get the Fiesta ST out of my head. i don't know if its because this is the last year they are making it or what but I planned on going to a Ford dealer after work to physically see it in person. I have no reason for this, I absolutely love my sport hatch and really have no complaints. But a part of me wants to trade it in for the Fiesta. Has anyone had one before and can offer me their opinion? I'm not a fan of the Focus ST but the Fiesta is just calling my name. Still love my sport but need some sense knocked into me.

j_culp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
I need someone to talk some sense into me. For some reason I tend to obsess over certain cars for a few weeks at a time but it always is a fad and goes away. However I can't get the Fiesta ST out of my head. i don't know if its because this is the last year they are making it or what but I planned on going to a Ford dealer after work to physically see it in person. I have no reason for this, I absolutely love my sport hatch and really have no complaints. But a part of me wants to trade it in for the Fiesta. Has anyone had one before and can offer me their opinion? I'm not a fan of the Focus ST but the Fiesta is just calling my name. Still love my sport but need some sense knocked into me.
Japanese > American

Shankmeyster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That's about my average and I do a 10 mile to and from work every day. Downhill to and uphill from.

TrentonSport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sport
Japanese > American
I know I've had American cars before and they were all crap lol Hopefully I'll stop obsessing sooner rather than later

Gsnail13

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si
Country flag
Before I bought my si I went to ford to drive the fiesta st, till I saw it in person and sat in it with my wife. It's cramped, and that's being nice. I'm not sure how big or tall you are or if you have a family but it's not practical, for me at least. It made me drive the focus st and I still thought that was cramped too. I just couldn't bring myself to buy a 4 door hatch that had less room then my coupe I was selling for a bigger car. I'm sure it's an awesome car and a blast to drive but I didn't want to tease myself and fall in love with how something looks and drives instead of loving something I really needed.
Sponsored