What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

sonicBOOMgray

Banned
Civic was washed away in Houston Harvey maelstrom
Banned
First Name
UNK (uncle)
Threads
Reaction score
my LX was scathed in Harvey...Houston 42 feet unda
Website
a.msn.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch PMM LX HS 0w-20 FF 5650 miles, 06 Accord V6 MC 5w-20, 95 SC300 V6 QS 10w-30
One underrated aspect of the hatch is how rugged it is. You gotta wear kid gloves with it THOUGH. and it is unforgiving to the egregious. the bumper design, if you back into something lightly, it prevents damage to the meat of the rear and front bumpers and relegates it to the edges. one good thing about the vents.
Sponsored

hydra999

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
This was two weeks ago but removed the window decals. I ordered a CleanCulture banner and will be PlastiDipping my emblems and badge.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1214[1]

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
This was two weeks ago but removed the window decals. I ordered a CleanCulture banner and will be PlastiDipping my emblems and badge.

IMG_1214[1].jpg
Plastic dip sucks. I used it and it was a waste of time and money. Looks cheap, because it is cheap. If I can't have something painted, it will remain chrome.

hydra999

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Plastic dip sucks. I used it and it was a waste of time and money. Looks cheap, because it is cheap. If I can't have something painted, it will remain chrome.

I'm contemplating getting the front and rear JDM badges to install on instead of dipping, but still thinking about it.

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
Got over it listening to the rattle and smelling gas fumes from my mishimoto catch can installed on the wife's car with only 500 miles on it. Decided to take it apart locate the source of the rattle and punch notches on the lock nut for the brass filter to hold it from rattling, replaced the plastic 3/8 barb fittings to brass, and replaced the silicone hoses with regular 3/8 rubber fuel line. No smell and no rattle ever since. :thumbsup:
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1278.JPG
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_1281.JPG

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Done a couple things. Found this dent on the rear pillar...

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Dent

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) E85

Loccust

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 SI Coupe
Changed out my shift knob in my si. The shifting distance is shorter and the knob sits lower than the OEM. Weighs about 635 grams and it's very heavy! It made my shifts feel a world difference and so much better

20170817_150811.jpg
Where'd you get it? The red is very rich in color.

relentlessX

First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan
NOOOOOO
leave it like that!!!!!!!
thats just perfect!!!!! nicest blue car here!
I agree. Looks super clean and simple. The only thing that's throwing me off is the clear front side markers. Maybe its the angle of the picture but its so pronounced.

Hope you don't mind @nickyd , just an idea with the smoke/tinted side markers would look like on your ride:
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_9567.JPG

Last edited:

nickyd

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic touring
Country flag
I agree. Looks super clean and simple. The only thing that's throwing me off is the clear front side markers. Maybe its the angle of the picture but its so pronounced.

Hope you don't mind @nickyd , just an idea with the smoke/tinted side markers would look like on your ride:
IMG_9567.JPG
Man I really do like that! That will be happening. Thank you for the edited pic. I got the clear ones when I thought I would be keeping some of the chrome. Love it.

ARod1982

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Changed out my shift knob in my si. The shifting distance is shorter and the knob sits lower than the OEM. Weighs about 635 grams and it's very heavy! It made my shifts feel a world difference and so much better

20170817_150811.jpg
Love that shift knob man! U gotta link so i can order