What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just installed the PRL inlet pipe Race Maf yesterday 06/9/23 it was an easy install after watching so many videos😅. But overall love it makes the engine bay more shiny and I do feel a difference in turbo spooling. Just getting one step closer to that big turbo😎 was thinking of getting the RV6 red ball bearing turbo or VTT GC still can't decide

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20230609_193738

CMarks

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Just installed the PRL inlet pipe Race Maf yesterday 06/9/23 it was an easy install after watching so many videos😅. But overall love it makes the engine bay more shiny and I do feel a difference in turbo spooling. Just getting one step closer to that big turbo😎 was thinking of getting the RV6 red ball bearing turbo or VTT GC still can't decide

20230609_193738.jpg
Just did this upgrade recently as well! What is the red pipe that the vac lines connect to? And how easy was it to install?

CMarks

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Made some custom floor mats they came out great! I took some extra carpet from work and just needed the trim and black hot glue. I didn’t have enough trim to finish the drivers seat tho so i have to order more. Plus i might make a little carpet for the back seat floor hump.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 85541084-F97A-48F4-B344-13ED5C1674AC
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 3DA99914-A6EF-4FF7-93CF-21765F242C4B
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 803887E6-9DAB-4E78-99DC-78AA058F1AF7

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just did this upgrade recently as well! What is the red pipe that the vac lines connect to? And how easy was it to install?
The red pipes are my mishimoto charge pipes and it was a pretty easy install just make sure everything is tightened down and you should be good. It took me about 20ish minutes 1 hour max reason why is because you have to remove the bumper and install it again and it's also ain't my first time installing them 😀

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Made some custom floor mats they came out great! I took some extra carpet from work and just needed the trim and black hot glue. I didn’t have enough trim to finish the drivers seat tho so i have to order more. Plus i might make a little carpet for the back seat floor hump.
85541084-F97A-48F4-B344-13ED5C1674AC.jpeg
3DA99914-A6EF-4FF7-93CF-21765F242C4B.jpeg
803887E6-9DAB-4E78-99DC-78AA058F1AF7.jpeg
Ooooo the one Cusco brace I’m missing

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Yeah thanks to my cat like reflexes I made it out ok. It could have been so much worse.
Forgot to ask how your doggie fared. I'm guessing okay since you didn't mention otherwise.

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Not Civic related but definitely car related, my family treated me to a surprise Exotics Racing experience at Speed Vegas for my birthday. 5 laps in a Ferrari F430 and 5 laps in a Lamborghini Gallardo. I drove the Ferrari first using the paddle shifters, then the Lambo in auto mode. Honestly, trying to shift, brake and steer on a race track for the first time was a bit much. The Ferrari never seemed to hit it's max, while the Lambo screamed on the straightaway. My best lap time in the Gallardo was 10 seconds faster than in the F430.

All in all, a great experience and a very great present.

Time4boost

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic coupe ex-t
Country flag
Not Civic related but definitely car related, my family treated me to a surprise Exotics Racing experience at Speed Vegas for my birthday. 5 laps in a Ferrari F430 and 5 laps in a Lamborghini Gallardo. I drove the Ferrari first using the paddle shifters, then the Lambo in auto mode. Honestly, trying to shift, brake and steer on a race track for the first time was a bit much. The Ferrari never seemed to hit it's max, while the Lambo screamed on the straightaway. My best lap time in the Gallardo was 10 seconds faster than in the F430.

All in all, a great experience and a very great present.
Nice, I wanna do this for my birthday too. Which car did you prefer? We’re the instructors nice?

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nice, I wanna do this for my birthday too. Which car did you prefer? We’re the instructors nice?
The Ferrari never seemed to max out, in the Gallardo the instructor hit the mode button to put it into either Sport or Corsa mode and it screamed in the straightaway so that my top speed was a lot higher than in the Ferrari. Several times in the Ferrari the instructor told me to give it 100% throttle and I already was. TBH, given my lack of experience (and skill haha), I'm not sure how much more I'd have benefited from driving a Huracan or 488 instead. The instructors were cool.

Time4boost

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic coupe ex-t
Country flag
The Ferrari never seemed to max out, in the Gallardo the instructor hit the mode button to put it into either Sport or Corsa mode and it screamed in the straightaway so that my top speed was a lot higher than in the Ferrari. Several times in the Ferrari the instructor told me to give it 100% throttle and I already was. TBH, given my lack of experience (and skill haha), I'm not sure how much more I'd have benefited from driving a Huracan or 488 instead. The instructors were cool.
Ok cool, I look forward to my day there. Thanks

First Name
Dillan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 SI Coupe
Country flag
Forgot to ask how your doggie fared. I'm guessing okay since you didn't mention otherwise.
Yeah my beagle pup is good, I was able to embrace him during the crash so he didn't go anywhere. He shows no signs of injuries or trauma. We drove with him in the other car yesterday.

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag