What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Gandalf

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Sedan MSM
Country flag
Installed the 27Won Street RMM, I hope I never have to do this again, getting engine side bolt past the front pipe is a huge PITA. Also removing the stock mount with the Perrin inserts was annoying too, the insert kept getting caught on a lip in the sub frame. Also couldn't get the torque wrench on the same bolt, so it's tightened almost as tight as I could get it with a wrench, could potentially be past 50 ft. lbs. (hopefully there is not a such thing as too tight on this...). Overall this change is to hopefully reduce some of the NVH from the Perrin inserts, really only an issue with the A/C on.
Sponsored

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I went out for a drive around 5AM this morning to take advantage of no traffic and perfect 50 degree temps. It's ridiculous how good my car feels with cool temps like that. I was just feathering the throttle and the car was jumping. Then another drive later in the day and nearly 30 degrees warmer and the difference is big.

Everybody with a turbo needs to find a place that's 50 degrees year round for total driving happiness. :cool:
That's why I love living in the SF Bay Area, haha.

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Bootleg Bill

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Finally got my whole CVT oil pan leaking sorted out turns out it had a small Crack on it covered under honda👏

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20230531_143001

Last edited:

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Digging the APR license plate piece. Been eyeing it and considering adding it to go with my seibon rear trim above it 🤔
Thanks! Matches my GAS deck lid nicely right? One thing about it - the area behind gets full of dirt and dust and is just a pain to keep clean. Were I to reinstall it, I’d put some 3m to stop some of that. The way it mounts is just by being held on with the license plate bolts

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
At the suggestion of @CanadiaegeanBlue, I'm giving the 27won strut bar with brake brace a try. Will get a run at autox tomorrow 💪
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) PXL_20230602_200252907
Sponsored