What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

T.Silver

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I finally ordered the Ultra Racing Upper trunk brace

but am still teetering about a type r steering wheel

edit: had a few cocktails and am no longer teetering. Type R steering wheel en route.
nothing like a little liquid courage to help hit that "Buy" button!
Sponsored

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
unfortunately my steering wheel order was cancelled :( seems to be out of stock nationwide… annoying how all the sites list them as in stock and you’re able to order.

as a consolation I got a Mishimoto turbo blanket and my UR brace should be here this week.

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
unfortunately my steering wheel order was cancelled :( seems to be out of stock nationwide… annoying how all the sites list them as in stock and you’re able to order.

as a consolation I got a Mishimoto turbo blanket and my UR brace should be here this week.
Are you trying for a specific version? Meaning are you just searching for either the patent leather or the alcantara? The Alcantara is newer and may be available if you had no luck with the leather. I love mine. Never gets hot but would be tough to clean (if I ever let it get dirty).

Leather is P/N 78501 TGH A90ZA
Alcantara P/N is 78501 TGH C90ZA

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Are you trying for a specific version? Meaning are you just searching for either the patent leather or the alcantara? The Alcantara is newer and may be available if you had no luck with the leather. I love mine. Never gets hot but would be tough to clean (if I ever let it get dirty).

Leather is P/N 78501 TGH A90ZA
Alcantara P/N is 78501 TGH C90ZA
Leather

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Good luck with getting it then. If u do, I kkow you'll love it
Sorry I meant to say I like the alcantara too but I just did red leather interior so I’m trying to keep it cohesive… thanks!

and, as a clammy hand guy, I’ve heard that’s problematic with suede and such

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry I meant to say I like the alcantara too but I just did red leather interior so I’m trying to keep it cohesive… thanks!

and, as a clammy hand guy, I’ve heard that’s problematic with suede and such
I'm not sure how true this is, but at the time when the 2020 model was released, I heard they were discontinuing the leather one, that's why I bought mine at that time, I think it's worth asking the dealer if it is back order or discontinued.

partialprint

First Name
Partial
Threads
Reaction score
Website
music.apple.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
How tough were those Ktuned camber arms to install? I just received the same ones and they are going on when I install my eibach sport lines.
Me n my co worker did it with jack stands one of the bolts is a pain to remove due to the angle you need a wrench and possibly an adapter. Due to limited space and visibility getting the pin back in was a pain as well but if youre patient and know what your doing its do able. Springs and the arms took about 4-5 hours to install. I cut my bump stops a tad bit too make sure you re tighten everything and after a day or two of settling re tighten again my front sway bar end link rod was not tightened enough and when I was turning while parking I was getting a weird rubbery click / thud noise. All is good now I even bought the tien spring silencers and put 2 on each of my front springs for a little peace of mind

Last edited:

BrandonB

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 SGP Sport Hatch
Country flag
Me n my co worker did it with jack stands one of the bolts is a pain to remove snd getting the pin back in as well but if youre patient and know what your doing its do able. Springs and the arms took about 4 hours to install
Thanks for responding! I was reading more into it and it seems the drivers side is tough because of the filler neck. I figured if I gave myself a weekend to do it all I’d have plenty of time. I’ve been trying to read as much as I can before I install my springs just so I know ahead of time what t o expect.

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
Replaced the air filter yesterday, so I wouldn't hear the dealer try to upsell me a new one while getting the car inspected.

2 years and the only upsell they've tried to get me is rotating the tires.

aznguy1992

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si 2018 Sedan
Country flag
Installed a led spoiler.

Check out video demo.

Last edited:

pac7yak

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
Country flag
Thought ac took crap on me. Have extended warranty so I said fuxk it and took it to the stealership
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 577C167B-BCCC-43ED-B213-D87A14AA4058

Was told i had a pinhole size hole in the lower ac line and it wasn’t a warranty job smfh

550 later and no definitely no Ktuner for me 😔…yet

makes me think I should’ve just left it alone since it’s becoming cooler up here and the use of ac is not going to happen much

partialprint

First Name
Partial
Threads
Reaction score
Website
music.apple.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Thanks for responding! I was reading more into it and it seems the drivers side is tough because of the filler neck. I figured if I gave myself a weekend to do it all I’d have plenty of time. I’ve been trying to read as much as I can before I install my springs just so I know ahead of time what t o expect.
Np bro just jack it up n take your time good luck
Sponsored