What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The wheel repair shop lost my valve cap 😅
So it is a good excuse to get a new set. Also a good time to adjust tire pressure, they pumped up to over 40psi, no wonder it feel so heavy to install.

Rays in Black
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20220801_202119

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20220801_202141

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20220801_202202

Apparently, my old set should be gunmetal, and this is how they look now lol
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20220801_202436

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20220801_202425

They even say it's the characteristic of the material, aluminum. I guess it is what it is, still like it.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Screenshot_2022-08-01-20-35-00

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Screenshot_2022-08-01-20-34-42

Last edited:

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sold my grey civic! On to a new platform… don’t worry though, I’m hanging on to my white one
New platform? Electric bicycle?😁

oberstja

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did some work on the audio system today, which started out by removing the hideaway sub that was installed under the drivers seat. It blew last month and I've had no bass when playing music. Got years of use out of the hideaway one which was great, but also wanted to upgrade to something better when the time came. Opted for a Digital Design sub with a 500w amp. It's small but puts out excellent power that pairs well with the infinity door speakers and digital design tweeters. Next step will be sound proofing my rear doors and trunk. I've had no rattling too :thumbsup:

DD Audio LE-508d-D2

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Photo Aug 03, 1 01 11 PM

Last edited:

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Annoyed today.

the day before I sold my Grey hatch (2017), the battery crapped out. I can’t really complain tho, it was the OEM and when have you seen one of those last 5 years.

I go out this morning to the white hatch and what do you know? This battery shit the bed too!

here goes another couple of hundred bucks …

19CivicSportNH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sport
The spare set of 19+ assemblies for my retrofit arrived!
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20220805_174400

Thanks to @Tobiman. Great seller, too!

Now to find a suitable relay harness and a willing shop to swap in the RX350 projectors.

Israel

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Finally switched out the OEM side markers for the smoked amber ones from @Unity Performance ! Love the way these look and the install was so simple.

IMG_4526.JPG
Are they holding good against water or other defects? I just bought those
I used to have the morimotos but didnt like them

JCSewall

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX
Country flag
It's all Inno, total cost about $1100, $650 just for the cargo box and $450 for the roof rack kit. Got it all from etrailer.
Any issue with the roof rack. Thinking going that route for my hatchback to haul my mtbs on top

CMarks

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I have inno racks for my hatchback and they work great easy to install. They only issue I originally had with them was the crossbars were too long and me and everyone else that would get out of my car would hit their head on them lol so i cut them down to be flush it also looks a lot better now. And a tip that i figured out to do the first time i took them off to do a repositioning because of my moonroof diffuser i was getting rust spotting where the racks were sitting on the roof luckily i was able to wash it off and it was all gone but i adhesived a strip of fabric to the mounts which hopefully will do its job in preventing rust i will see next time i take them off to move them. Overall i stand by inno racks they work great!

ATLAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
I was driving today and the car in front of me stopped suddenly so I had to hit the brakes pretty hard. Luckily my brakes are working just fine but one of the quarter turn pegs that hold onto the skid plate must have popped off during the hard breaking (I was already down a few and kept forgetting to order more). Now my skid plate is hanging on thread but my wife drives a CRV sonI thought I would just borrow one peg from her car as she can live without bone for a few days. Well, I get under her car and her skid plate is just completely missing. I have no idea if it was there when we bought or if someone forgot to reinstall it during an oil change. Took me by surprise.

JoshFK7

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Touring
Country flag
Are they holding good against water or other defects? I just bought those
I used to have the morimotos but didnt like them
Yes! I do have these still on my car so it has been about 9 months now and there's no water or condensation in them. I do live in Socal, these haven't seen much rain, but I wash my car about once a month and I do spray these with the pressure washer and there's no issues.

I think the only thing to note is that I used the original O-rings and at the time my car was only ~8months old. So checkout the condition of your o-rings before swapping them out.

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Quick wash and Caruse Duckbill install.
FK7 11.jpg
FK7 7.jpg
FK7 4.jpg
FK7 10.jpg
FK7 6.jpg
Is that the V2.5 duckbill? Any issues with the corners lifting over the turn signal lights? That was a notorious problem with the V1. If yours is holding solid, I may switch mine out.