What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Added a side skirt "turbo" decal to the back window (i've had them on the skirts before but didn't like the look as much) and mocked up via some cheapo ebay bolt ons ($16 for the pair, they don't actually fit) to see if adding exhaust tips would be worthwhile and if i'd want plain stainless or anodized. Kind of liking the stainless.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) civic-ex-exhaust-mock
Sponsored

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got home from work today and had enough daylight to take the new ride to the wash. Carmax did a crappy wash job on it before I took it home but missed lots of areas, especially the wheels. Definitely more attention needed this weekend it will be another wash and a good coat of ceramic wax. Feels good to be back in a 10th gen, even though it was just a month.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20211025_183710

RetroRacer1980

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Civic Sport Sedan(sold)’12 Camaro SS/RS ‘23WRX
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Got home from work today and had enough daylight to take the new ride to the wash. Carmax did a crappy wash job on it before I took it home but missed lots of areas, especially the wheels. Definitely more attention needed this weekend it will be another wash and a good coat of ceramic wax. Feels good to be back in a 10th gen, even though it was just a month.

20211025_183710.jpg
Very happy to see you were able to get another red 10th Gen. ???? Congrats!

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Great news everyone!!! My car finally threw a cel! P0302 to be specific.
the reason i'm happy about this is honda told me up yours when i brought it in after i cleared the cels. they said they need the cel to be on for honda to approve diagnosis.

from my datalogs and previous code receptions being p0300, p0301 & p0302, i'm fairly certain that my c1 and c2 injectors are failing, and perhaps some head gasket issues but that's far less likely imo even tho i've only smelled sweet exhaust fumes once so far.
got an appointment with the dealer tomorrow, not sure what to expect: the guy i was talking with ended up leaving honda just as i got my car back, so hopefully i get a good tech.
i never did get around to checking my coils or plugs but i'm sure they'll breeze through that once they have the car in their hands and honda approves the diagnosis

bmfontdevila

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Washed and used this foam on wax I got a few weeks ago. For a foam on it does a pretty good job. Probably time for some liquid glass soon. Also flashed an updated basemap for some fun while I wait on purchasing the Phearbale 1.5 R tune

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) PSX_20211025_181632

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Updated Head unit. Teyes CC3.
20210914_135709.jpg
How does it sound? Do you still have any of the built in Honda apps, can you still access Climate controls from the screen, and do you have the right mirror camera?

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
These brakes fit perfectly without any spacers on the 18inch Sport wheels.
How much was the set? Hope long till the order was fulfilled?

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
How much was the set? Hope long till the order was fulfilled?
2 weeks to ship. I paid a $300 downpayment to get him started which was applied as a discount in this invoice. I was able to convince him to ship to me for free which could have been an extra $400 by air. I got it 2 days after shipment. They offer bigger kits and will customize it to your car and liking. Caliper and rotor hat color is baked into the price.

For those interested
Link to post:https://www.civicx.com/forum/threads/brake-info-thread.62520/post-1051909
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1635272656029

Last edited:

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
How does it sound? Do you still have any of the built in Honda apps, can you still access Climate controls from the screen, and do you have the right mirror camera?
The CC3 comes with a good DSP so the sound is noticeably cleaner than the stock head unit, especially at loud volumes. It's a remarkable difference. I still plan on upgrading the front speakers, but I put that to a later date.
It's essentially an android tablet, so no default honda apps. The app options are endless though since you can download and use just about anything in the google store. Games included. Climate controls work on the screen.
I have a sport model, so no right mirror camera, but it comes with a canbus unit that gives you the option to program functions to buttons. It comes with a rear camera that is miles better than the stock unit. I also ordered the dashcam as well.

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The CC3 comes with a good DSP so the sound is noticeably cleaner than the stock head unit, especially at loud volumes. It's a remarkable difference. I still plan on upgrading the front speakers, but I put that to a later date. It's essentially an android tablet, so no default honda apps. Climate controls work on the screen.
I have a sport model, so no right mirror camera, but it comes with a canbus unit that gives you the option to program functions to buttons. It comes with a rear camera that is miles better than the stock unit. I also ordered the dashcam as well.
Good stuff! Mind posting a link here or DMing me where you bought the unit from and the cost? I was wanting to buy an aftermarket one but wasn't sure if there were any units that were worth buying.

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag