What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Started my fall interior detail on my sedan. Is it me or is the sedan's rear interior window virtually impossible to clean if you're a normal sized human being?
Sponsored

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
Started my fall interior detail on my sedan. Is it me or is the sedan's rear interior window virtually impossible to clean if you're a normal sized human being?
Funny you say that because i'm 5'11 and always get my girlfriend (5'3) to do it. When i was single i'd simply get a rag, flip it over the top of my hand, then wipe from side-to-side which killed me. i later invested in an old swiffer sweeper, put the cloth on it, then went side to side with ease.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well, since I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off from work and the weather is perfect (70 and sunny, no humidity), I'm pampering the Cosmic Blue.

Already detailed the interior and just finished washing it and using some black trim restorer.

The additional weekend to do list:

1. Clay the paint and windows
2. Polish the car
3. Apply Sealant
4. Wax the car
5. Apply protectant to all weatherstripping
6. Reinstall shark fin rear diffuser lip

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
2 words... Hatch and Back... Sooooo easy to clean it! LOL!!! :rofl:

(And please don't come back at me with the 2 words I regret... Connecting... Rods!)??

Corey2k8g

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
So with all the construction happening at my job. I saw this the other day. When the landscaping truck was parked behind my car and the where working from there. I knew they'd hit my car and sure enough. I feel like I've hit a bad patch with my car. So I went to look at this. The one I'd get currently isn't at the dealer until the 9th but the employee at the dealer had one I could look at. I snapped the pictures before I left

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210922_081212

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210924_104508

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210924_104518

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
So with all the construction happening at my job. I saw this the other day. When the landscaping truck was parked behind my car and the where working from there. I knew they'd hit my car and sure enough. I feel like I've hit a bad patch with my car. So I went to look at this. The one I'd get currently isn't at the dealer until the 9th but the employee at the dealer had one I could look at. I snapped the pictures before I left

20210922_081212.jpg

20210924_104508.jpg

20210924_104518.jpg
A lot of people are transitioning from the Si to the Stinger GT, but the K5 definitely turns heads in the right color.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I like the K5 especially for the money.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) kia-k5-gt-line-2021-735922

Last edited:

Corey2k8g

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
A lot of people are transitioning from the Si to the Stinger GT, but the K5 definitely turns heads in the right color.
Yeah the stinger is a bit much. Especially with how the market is now. I like the k5. The wolf grey is similar to the sonic grey on the civic. I love that color girl does too. And the red interior is ? plus the AWD I feel it's one of the cleanest looking AWD sedans out at the moment

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
AND their warranty.
could you elaborate? my sister is looking at the k5 and i'm her source of info on yays or nays
if the warranty is good i'd be way more willing to recommend it to her

David16touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic touring, 2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got my head gasket finished up with a cometic gasket and ARP studs today, and at the moment I’m at the exhaust shop getting the flex portion of a Megan racing frontpipe fixed. Should’ve just done a new frontpipe but this will do for now.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
could you elaborate? my sister is looking at the k5 and i'm her source of info on yays or nays
if the warranty is good i'd be way more willing to recommend it to her
10 years/100,000 miles drivetrain warranty

5 years/60,000 miles basic warranty

KOIVUN1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
10 years/100,000 miles drivetrain warranty

5 years/60,000 miles basic warranty
interesting. mixed feelings about that
there's two ways to look at it: either the company can't ensure worry-free driving for 10 years maybe they're not very confident in the quality/quality control of their vehicles, or they're appealing to the market.
look at honda, they've got a 3yr/36k basic and 6yr/72k extended warranty bc they know their stuff is good and will last that long. moreover, they're confident that should any issues arise, they'll happen within that span and not after (for the most part)

just food for thought, good on kia tho for offering such a nice warranty and finally stepping up their game and appealing to a younger demographic

pac7yak

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX
Country flag
FINALLY got to doing my highs with leds. Having a lx sucks though. Missing fogs n chrome delete at minimum to make the front end look slightly better