What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

MachoGrande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB ST (FK7)
Country flag
Yeah it's just great how it takes $45-50 bucks to fill up a Civic. I just filled up tonight, $3.98 for Shell 93. FML.
Then again, the trip home from the station was a steady 58mph, flat road, cruise on. Just a 6 mile drive but Ktuned and economy all in one. Gotta love it.

20210806_193033.jpg
61mpg?! Holy crap that's awesome. Did you stuff a box of double-A batteries in the trunk or something? Wow! KTuner does THAT?

MachoGrande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB ST (FK7)
Country flag
Installed my morimoto Xb headlights and the hirev version 2 smoke tail lights, and the 27WON brake master cylinder brace last night!

Mod list that I can remember:
Perrin throttle spacer
Acuity fully adjustable shifter
Acuity solid shifter cable bushings
Acuity poco low-pro shift knob
PRL FMIC
PRL charge pipes
PRL cobra air intake
Stoptech slotted rear rotors w/ hawk 5.0 pads
27WON Big brake kit
27WON front strut tower brace
27WON brake master cylinder brace
Invidia R400 70mm exhaust
Ktuner v2
TSP tune
Enkei RPF-1’s 18x8.5
Valentine v1 gen2
Boomba wing riser
Oem Window visors
Ceramic tint on all windows (omg so worth it)
Hks Hipermax coilovers
Whiteline anti lift kit
Ultra racing adjustable upper trunk brace
Ultra racing lower trunk brace
Ultra racing rear torsion brace
Ultra racing front cross member brace
Ultra racing front power brace
Ultra racing middle crossmember brace
Diode dynamics yellow fog leds
Morrimoto Xb LED headlights
HiRev full led version 2 smoked taillights
Suma tinted/curved rear view mirror
Suma tinted/curved side view mirrors
Suma smoked LED front reflectors
Fkx racing hex mesh grill

Parts waiting to go on this weekend hopefully:

Invidia 70mm front pipe
27WON 70a cast rear motor mount

Parts on the way:

Boomba pcv catch can
Boomba ccv catch can

Wish list:

Better clutch/flywheel
Si transmission swap (for lsd)
PRL big turbo kit
PRL turbo inlet
PRL or invidia down pipe
Carbon steering wheel
Si or type-r seats

B4E8F747-F373-45BB-BD53-EDA5DD2321E6.jpeg

B41FD8B7-1DFF-463E-A892-D00F76C8986F.jpeg
(some pics snipped)
OMG those cutoffs are BEEEYOUTEEFUL!!
:thumbsup:

MachoGrande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB ST (FK7)
Country flag
So it's official. Before the pandemic people were kind of nuts. Based on what I saw today, people are now 100% certifiably insane.

I was on the highway going to work this morning just keeping up with traffic and doing around 70-75 in the fast lane. In my rear view mirror I saw a car driving like a bat out of hell, weaving in and out of traffic. It was a Jetta. He's in the middle lane and as he got closer I'd say he was doing 100+.

Well, he wants to move into the fast lane and makes a move that was nothing short of asshole insanity. At 100 mph in the middle lane he gets within inches of the car in front on him. Last second, without looking and without slowing down he switches into my lane. The problem? I'm right there. All I could think was "are you really gonna do this, motherfucker?". He does. I slammed on my brakes with every last ounce of stopping power the Civic could muster. Amazingly, I was able to avoid him hitting me by what seemed like a fraction of an inch.

As he gets into my lane, his car starts fishtailing badly. He almost lost it into a concrete barrier on the shoulder.

The kicker? About 1/4 mile ahead traffic was at a standstill.

Just another day dealing with the maniacs in the Baltimore metro area.
RIGHT!!? OK!! YES... finally, proof - it isn't just me thinking this! I truly believe COVID has depleted the humanity from some people - I am seeing the same insanity all around me (I drive a lot, every day...) and felt certain it was well beyond my normal, "Dude. Really...? wtf, guy...?" perception of many drivers. Seeing it in a variety of circumstances also, in lines, at stores, in threads... fortunately they remain the minority but wow, definitely not my imagination!
:oops::grouphug:

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
got my redesigned cup holder and fuel cap... which turns out a wrong part :( for my civic sedan, apparently sedan and hatchback have different design fuel doors
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_5775.JPG

MachoGrande

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic HB ST (FK7)
Country flag
Installed VLAND unity performance headlights and suma sequential side markers

07.png
Brilliant, bro! And the sequenced signals being in sync like that (same speed, I mean) they look factory - I had to check twice, thinking those WERE factory Touring headlights, but somehow with a sequential signal. Very nice.
:thumbsup:

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
i didnt find the adjuster for the steering wheel til a year after owning my last coupe lol

After owning my Si for a little over a year, I discovered the button to turn on the LaneWatch camera:D:eek::doh:
got my redesigned cup holder and fuel cap... which turns out a wrong part :( for my civic sedan, apparently sedan and hatchback have different design fuel doors
IMG_5775.JPG
what do you mean redesigned? or is it th eflippers on the inside?

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
waited for parts. realized my grille wont be here today. got my shift knob, hoping my shifter stuff comes today, but i doubt it. but catless downpipe will be here soon

KYRGYZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Civic LX, 18 Model X 100D
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
i didnt find the adjuster for the steering wheel til a year after owning my last coupe lol

what do you mean redesigned? or is it th eflippers on the inside?
yes, so you can have smaller bottles in without them rattling, old ones didn't have those small plastic support pieces, new ones have
here is mine old one
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_5778.JPG

and new one
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_5779.JPG

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
yes, so you can have smaller bottles in without them rattling, old ones didn't have those small plastic support pieces, new ones have
here is mine old one
IMG_5778.JPG

and new one
IMG_5779.JPG
touche, the ladya has a 19 touring and has those. i hvae the flapperless ones lol

Tyler.iguess

Banned
Banned
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si coupe
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 16288942482883973647809849230295

Now to figure out if its going to be too loud lol. And learn how to use the heat wrap stuff

Nexus713

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport (Sedan)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
RIGHT!!? OK!! YES... finally, proof - it isn't just me thinking this! I truly believe COVID has depleted the humanity from some people - I am seeing the same insanity all around me (I drive a lot, every day...) and felt certain it was well beyond my normal, "Dude. Really...? wtf, guy...?" perception of many drivers. Seeing it in a variety of circumstances also, in lines, at stores, in threads... fortunately they remain the minority but wow, definitely not my imagination!
:oops::grouphug:
Okay guys so i’m not paranoid ? This is the same feeling I have right now - not just on the streets but in stores etc everyone is like unpatient, frustrated etc.
Good to know I’m not alone lol

Honda 4life

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda civic lx
Country flag
IMG_5775.JPG
do you have link on redesign cup holder pls. Thank you.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Okay guys so i’m not paranoid ? This is the same feeling I have right now - not just on the streets but in stores etc everyone is like unpatient, frustrated etc.
Good to know I’m not alone lol
I work in a business that sees a lot of people daily. And I've been there many years. There is a definite change in people since Covid. Some people are more anxious. Some are more irritable. And others have become downright beligerent. And patience is completely gone.
Sponsored