What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 BMW 535xi N55
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Flashed Phearable 1.5R on, took my crappy mud flaps off, and gonna be doing some datalogging later!
As the saying goes, never sleep on a Civic with a laptop! Haha
Sponsored

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Flashed Phearable 1.5R on, took my crappy mud flaps off, and gonna be doing some datalogging later!
As the saying goes, never sleep on a Civic with a laptop! Haha
How do you like it? I ordered today

Velonici

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatchback, 2004 Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
Got the HeelToe rear emblem in. Going to have to send it back though. It does not match the "Civic" emblem at all. The civic is a gloss black and the heeltoe is black chrome. I didnt think it would be as "chrome" as it is. Man changing out 2 emblems is becoming a much bigger/tougher project than it needs to be.

Lucadiq

First Name
Lucadiq
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring 2020
Country flag
Finally got around to de-chroming the hatch. Now to find a piano black TOURING emblem... turns out the one from the Accord is too small.
IMG_1869.jpeg
IMG_1871.jpeg
Is
1627846241663.png

lol, real talk tho, any time I see/think of a black/white color scheme on a car, Initial D comes to mind and I always think "Panda Trueno"
Luckily the Trueno does not exist here! hehehe

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got the HeelToe rear emblem in. Going to have to send it back though. It does not match the "Civic" emblem at all. The civic is a gloss black and the heeltoe is black chrome. I didnt think it would be as "chrome" as it is. Man changing out 2 emblems is becoming a much bigger/tougher project than it needs to be.
You should have just gone with the College Hills emblems and been done with it...

Nexus713

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport (Sedan)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Ordered new lug nuts:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) C59DF29E-C2A0-494E-A6DF-36609D20C352

Previous ones i have:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) D0C2162D-597A-46D3-8080-BE6CEF930BE0
are not that great, they scratch super easy, that ‚lock’ part wears off so easy on the wrench (i don’t use electrical wrench) and the cap/alluminum part is super delicate, not recommended ? 25$ Black Knight steel ones were more durable (just too short for my tasre) and better quality.

Lucadiq

First Name
Lucadiq
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring 2020
Country flag
Installed my morimoto Xb headlights and the hirev version 2 smoke tail lights, and the 27WON brake master cylinder brace last night!

Mod list that I can remember:
Perrin throttle spacer
Acuity fully adjustable shifter
Acuity solid shifter cable bushings
Acuity poco low-pro shift knob
PRL FMIC
PRL charge pipes
PRL cobra air intake
Stoptech slotted rear rotors w/ hawk 5.0 pads
27WON Big brake kit
27WON front strut tower brace
27WON brake master cylinder brace
Invidia R400 70mm exhaust
Ktuner v2
TSP tune
Enkei RPF-1’s 18x8.5
Valentine v1 gen2
Boomba wing riser
Oem Window visors
Ceramic tint on all windows (omg so worth it)
Hks Hipermax coilovers
Whiteline anti lift kit
Ultra racing adjustable upper trunk brace
Ultra racing lower trunk brace
Ultra racing rear torsion brace
Ultra racing front cross member brace
Ultra racing front power brace
Ultra racing middle crossmember brace
Diode dynamics yellow fog leds
Morrimoto Xb LED headlights
HiRev full led version 2 smoked taillights
Suma tinted/curved rear view mirror
Suma tinted/curved side view mirrors
Suma smoked LED front reflectors
Fkx racing hex mesh grill

Parts waiting to go on this weekend hopefully:

Invidia 70mm front pipe
27WON 70a cast rear motor mount

Parts on the way:

Boomba pcv catch can
Boomba ccv catch can

Wish list:

Better clutch/flywheel
Si transmission swap (for lsd)
PRL big turbo kit
PRL turbo inlet
PRL or invidia down pipe
Carbon steering wheel
Si or type-r seats

DEC52630-6EA2-403D-9D30-37A26FCAD8AD.jpeg

B4E8F747-F373-45BB-BD53-EDA5DD2321E6.jpeg

B41FD8B7-1DFF-463E-A892-D00F76C8986F.jpeg

172ADC2A-21EF-4D31-9727-E3BA4A5345D1.jpeg

4D13AA55-BEB8-43F2-ACCF-8312C5B1BDFB.jpeg

B10BC522-D5C8-421F-8874-663BF8731593.jpeg
Almost a plane! Nice setup

Maisenpai

First Name
Jade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic ex
Country flag
Today we finally installed the grill and side lights! It took a lot longer than expected … on the inside of the bumper where the tabs are to click the grill in place, every single one is broken :( so it doesn’t fully click onto the bumper and there’s a bit of gap. I was thinking about doing a type r conversion anyway so I don’t think it will matter … does anyone know a good place to buy a kit ? Do I also need to buy my own lights ? Anyway advice & tips would be great ? here’s a before & after ! I was too excited to wait til daytime to take a pic. I also need a new emblem hehe whoops
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 07BB2CE1-F4C2-4DCB-8892-CB7F2EDBAAD7
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 618D30C7-AEA5-4E10-AA8F-1DF989DE0AB4

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
So it's official. Before the pandemic people were kind of nuts. Based on what I saw today, people are now 100% certifiably insane.

I was on the highway going to work this morning just keeping up with traffic and doing around 70-75 in the fast lane. In my rear view mirror I saw a car driving like a bat out of hell, weaving in and out of traffic. It was a Jetta. He's in the middle lane and as he got closer I'd say he was doing 100+.

Well, he wants to move into the fast lane and makes a move that was nothing short of asshole insanity. At 100 mph in the middle lane he gets within inches of the car in front on him. Last second, without looking and without slowing down he switches into my lane. The problem? I'm right there. All I could think was "are you really gonna do this, motherfucker?". He does. I slammed on my brakes with every last ounce of stopping power the Civic could muster. Amazingly, I was able to avoid him hitting me by what seemed like a fraction of an inch.

As he gets into my lane, his car starts fishtailing badly. He almost lost it into a concrete barrier on the shoulder.

The kicker? About 1/4 mile ahead traffic was at a standstill.

Just another day dealing with the maniacs in the Baltimore metro area.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
It was a Jetta.
Sure it wasn’t an XI gen civic ??

But yeah, I drive about an hour each way to work, 5-6 days a week... I see this OFTEN. People are crazy. Either they’re excellent drivers, with a high confidence level, or complete dumbasses with no regard for human life.... my bet goes to the latter.

CDjunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 S2000, 17 Si
Country flag
So it's official. Before the pandemic people were kind of nuts. Based on what I saw today, people are now 100% certifiably insane.

I was on the highway going to work this morning just keeping up with traffic and doing around 70-75 in the fast lane. In my rear view mirror I saw a car driving like a bat out of hell, weaving in and out of traffic. It was a Jetta. He's in the middle lane and as he got closer I'd say he was doing 100+.

Well, he wants to move into the fast lane and makes a move that was nothing short of asshole insanity. At 100 mph in the middle lane he gets within inches of the car in front on him. Last second, without looking and without slowing down he switches into my lane. The problem? I'm right there. All I could think was "are you really gonna do this, motherfucker?". He does. I slammed on my brakes with every last ounce of stopping power the Civic could muster. Amazingly, I was able to avoid him hitting me by what seemed like a fraction of an inch.

As he gets into my lane, his car starts fishtailing badly. He almost lost it into a concrete barrier on the shoulder.

The kicker? About 1/4 mile ahead traffic was at a standstill.

Just another day dealing with the maniacs in the Baltimore metro area.
I was reading an article on this this morning. Apparently this has become a problem everywhere. People now officially give zero fks, and now drive with Outback Steak rules. But, on the other hand, we are having a lot more people being shot for traffic malfeasance. ...sooo... there's that?
Sponsored