What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

healtoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I found a good mount from Scosche to mount the Ktuner. I had it in a vent clip but it kept becoming loose. This mount is for iPads and it is very strong. Also, I got my phearable 1.5 tune. Haven’t loaded it yet. That will done on the weekend.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) F3B7516E-32E1-4594-AA61-AAC0B3F0A277
Sponsored

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After the chrome delete and speaker install I posted earlier, I then proceeded to scratch the shit out of my wheel. The irony is I park close to curbs to keep my car from getting scratched lmao. Might pick up a replacement wheel off ebay I guess. Dunno if I can live with the mistake.

20210722_103012.jpg
Been there, done that, but with black wheels. I now have the scuffer as my spare tire (black sharpie hides it pretty well). People seem to say the exposed aluminum can be buffed back to smooth. Haven't seen pics of any of those success stories. Maybe someone will share.

Also, you may want to ask the community if anyone is willing to part with one for a decent price.

OEM wheels are never cheap, but if you go that route, look on hondapartsconnection.com or one of the other internet parts shops. Usually about 1/2 -2/3 of the local dealer price.

Augenauf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
Been there, done that, but with black wheels. I now have the scuffer as my spare tire (black sharpie hides it pretty well). People seem to say the exposed aluminum can be buffed back to smooth. Haven't seen pics of any of those success stories. Maybe someone will share.

Also, you may want to ask the community if anyone is willing to part with one for a decent price.

OEM wheels are never cheap, but if you go that route, look on hondapartsconnection.com or one of the other internet parts shops. Usually about 1/2 -2/3 of the local dealer price.
Ok ill look into that. I def need a spare tire anyway, so that's not a bad idea.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
After the chrome delete and speaker install I posted earlier, I then proceeded to scratch the shit out of my wheel. The irony is I park close to curbs to keep my car from getting scratched lmao. Might pick up a replacement wheel off ebay I guess. Dunno if I can live with the mistake.

20210722_103012.jpg
I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat. At home and at work, I park on parking lots and ALWAYS park in an end space (as close as I can to the curb) to stay away from other cars. Unfortunately I've had my fair share of scrapes on the lower front bumper trying to get too close.

Velonici

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatchback, 2004 Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
No pics of it but got my College Hills Honda horn upgrade in last night. Wasnt to bad. Took off the vent instead of the whole bumper. Doesnt really seem louder but much deeper so it carries more. I couldnt really test it though. Didnt want to bug the neighbors. For $18 its totally worth it though.

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda RF 2021 Toyota Supra GR 3.0
Country flag
Completed a full leather steering wheel wrap. I wasn't satisfied with the stock leather steering wheel so I sourced a nice perforated leather wrap with red stitching and TDC stripe. The hardest part was tucking the leather edges under all of the plastic panels around the wheel spokes.

4hrs of tedious stitching and finessing, I think it turned out pretty well! I love the sporty look and feel of the leather. This kit came from China; I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the leather (smells so good ?). Included all tools/materials/instructions required. Cost was $80 plus my 4hrs of installation. Not for the faint of heart, but well worth the effort.

Link below if anyone wants to do this mod. The supplier offered to substitute the leather with suede, PU, different thread & leather colours, etc. You can get it made to your desired specs.
Leather steering wheel wrap

Difficulty: 8/10
Skill level: 7/10
Energy/patience: 9/10
Previous experience working with leather/sewing an asset.

IMG_9978.jpg

IMG_9979.jpg

IMG_9984.jpg

IMG_9980.jpg
Holy Sh*t does that ever look good!

Heavy Foot

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda RF 2021 Toyota Supra GR 3.0
Country flag
Finally got around to attaching a eBay HFP knockoff lip I got a while back. Its subtle. Maybe a little too subtle lol. Might end up switching it out for one of those track style lips from Procivic. Install was pretty straightforward. Measured the centerline on both the lip and the car, then just eyeballed the rest. Supplied my own 3M tape + washers for added support.

20210717_092017.jpg

20210717_100737.jpg

20210717_100901.jpg

20210717_105317.jpg
Where did you get the yellow fog lights from?

Augenauf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag

Oogalee

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback LX HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
03AE4478-341C-478A-AB0D-5BCAD5C0EB9E.jpeg
Put some tweeters in my sport hatch
Nice. I had those in my '17 hatch. They sound really nice but I couldn't pull the highs up enough. I went with Alpine reference in my '20 hatch. Still running a JL sub though. Can't really beat those!

Christianjwong

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Gave the hatchback a wash & wax today after coming back from vacation. Also installed Morimoto XB headlights the night before we left for vacation. She's lookin great!

IMG_0082.jpeg
IMG_0085.jpeg
Send us some pics, with the lights on

Christianjwong

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda civic hatchback sport
Country flag
Nice. I had those in my '17 hatch. They sound really nice but I couldn't pull the highs up enough. I went with Alpine reference in my '20 hatch. Still running a JL sub though. Can't really beat those!
Can you install this if your car doesn't have it initially
Sponsored