What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Velonici

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 EX Hatchback, 2004 Toyota 4Runner
Country flag
How was the install for you? Did you run the wiring through the headliner or below the doors?

I decided against doing the rear camera since it seemed to be quite a bit more work to run the wiring from the rear to the front cam.
It was a pain, I ran it along the top other than the B-Pillar. I had to run it down and back up. Just got to make sure you stuff it behind the airbag. If I had to do it again I would probably just run it along the bottom. The biggest pain was running it through the rubber hose/grommet from the body to the hatch. I had to cut it to get the usb cable to fit through then tape it back up. All in all it took me about 4 hours start to finish to put the front and rear camera on. The heat out here in AZ didnt help and if I had to do it again I could probably get it done under 2.
Sponsored

S&B

First Name
CB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback, 1984 BMW 533i
Country flag
Installed a cargo basket on my rack. One thing I wasn’t sure of is if I should keep my Yakima fairing on or take it off since the basket has a fairing.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 6B4AA40F-5D15-4B38-874E-A855C23824E0

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
Haven’t done anything to the civic in a long while. Hopefully soon I can get this insane suspension knocking tracked down and fixed.. I think it’s either the rear sway end links or the bushings.

I did order some parts today - PRL Catted Front pipe+Downpipe and an Injen FMIC.

weekend plan is to get my exhaust installed and change out my motor mount (Invidia Q300 + 27won 70a)

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Didn't do anything with my car, but got hit up by Raceseng about my CVT shift knob adapter (that uses their parts). They wanna work with me about making a Civic X CVT shift knob adapter now.

ITGRAD

Love my Civic!!!
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring and 2015 Lexus CT200h
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed these nice bright LEDs tonight. The beginning pictures show the older lights on the left side and the brighter ones on the right. Brake lights and reverse lights are now brighter. Brake lights noticeably brighter but not blinding bright and reverse lights are significantly brighter, almost blinding bright like headlights. Brake lights are the Diode Dynamics HP11 while the Reverse lights are the TypeRLEDs Signature Reverse LED-X.

CivicLED0.jpg

CivicLED1.png

CivicLED2.png

CivicLED3.png

CivicLED4.png

CivicLED5.png

CivicLED6.png
I installed those last year and they are awesome. Brake lights, blinkers, and reverse. These are legit.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Didn't do anything with my car, but got hit up by Raceseng about my CVT shift knob adapter (that uses their parts). They wanna work with me about making a Civic X CVT shift knob adapter now.
That's awesome news!! Grats!!!

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
oh man, I got a sudden urge to do something with this pile of parts today....

Suma Taillights are in! To anyone doing these or any similar ones, there is a lot of trial and error with the connector orientations. Just keep turning them around until everything works properly.

How do they look? I'll get some night shots later...

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) D119A30A-BBED-4B4B-AAA2-AF7E779F925D

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) BE2E5FA9-FC13-4286-B9DD-54289115DDFA

blackdiamond

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 EX Hatchie
Country flag
Installed the $40 side skirt extensions.... wrapped them of course... and a lil yellow pinstripe for that dash of ricey goodness...lol
Actually to tie in the for the caliper covers...
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210709_140950
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210709_141109
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210709_141206

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Just a couple small changes to my build. I added back a pair of carbon center console trim pieces I had removed a while ago.

I removed the pair of Salusy exhaust tips. I was getting tired of the floaty look they give from the side. And honestly, the cleaner, steathier OEM look fits my overall mod goals better.
Sponsored