What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Leaux

First Name
Leaux
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
I vacuumed the car out and installed WeatherTech floor liners. The stock mats after two months of use are showing wear already.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) FAB7E13F-E60E-40D2-9CA7-1A4C49F9EBC2

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) C4C7B3FA-4CF9-49C2-BF59-C70D7FCF4FDC

Also washed it due to the numerous cicada strikes. Never fails, the first bug to hit your windshield is that area in front of your eyes.

GhostRider13506

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Country flag
Changed out my shift knob in my si. The shifting distance is shorter and the knob sits lower than the OEM. Weighs about 635 grams and it's very heavy! It made my shifts feel a world difference and so much better

20170817_150811.jpg
my mugen did the same thing

moistener

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The lighting was too nice not to take a picture. Unfortunately, the car needs a good cleaning. New wheels are in the works as I'm not a fan of the colour, specs (18x9.5 +35), and how the tires look so stretched over them (235/40/18). After seeing how the 11th gen sedan looks, other mods are on the horizon as I'll be keeping this car for longer than originally intended.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) DSC01516-Edit

Edelgado

First Name
EJD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 accord sport / 2021 civic sport
Country flag
The lighting was too nice not to take a picture. Unfortunately, the car needs a good cleaning. New wheels are in the works as I'm not a fan of the colour, specs (18x9.5 +35), and how the tires look so stretched over them (235/40/18). After seeing how the 11th gen sedan looks, other mods are on the horizon as I'll be keeping this car for longer than originally intended.

DSC01516-Edit.jpg
that lip kit tho... ?

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Major, major mod performed today. I don't want to completely blow your collective minds, yet I also don't want to understate what I just did. So I'll just say - humbly - that this is the single most amazing mod in the history of car mods, bar none.
Si stem caps.jpg

Si stem cap installed.jpg

Truth is that a couple months ago I noticed one of my caps was missing. No idea how or when that happened...maybe it was missing when I bought the car. Honestly, I have no idea. But now, finally, I have four Si-emblazoned stem caps. All is right in the world.
So funny about the missing caps, I picked up my car in California, drove it home to North Las Vegas and a few days later I noticed one of the caps was missing. I thought, well, I might as well order some special ones, so I ordered Si caps on eBay. I had no idea that there were OEM ones though. I feel like they add about 4hp overall:D

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
That extra 5hp per cap! ? You just need a ‚turbo’ sticker for full ‚boost’ package lol

Jokes aside - it looks cool ?? Small detail but makes a difference in a good way :) I don’t have Si but might get these with Honda logo
I didn't read your post before I made the same joke, except for some reason you get more power from your caps than I do.?

Nexus713

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport (Sedan)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I didn't read your post before I made the same joke, except for some reason you get more power from your caps than I do.?
Mine are boosted in Ktuner that’s why extra 1hp each :p

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got my DC Sports USB installed, and what a difference that alone makes to cancel out the body roll! Also got my new Deadpool valve stem caps to push the theme a bit further!

I would have installed my Whiteline 22m rear say bar, but my stupid mini floor jack wouldn't get high enough for the jack stands I borrowed. I'll go grab a better floor jack tomorrow and get that in over the weekend.

Got my Skunk2 rear camber kit too, but that will wait until my coils show up.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210610_184319

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210610_191800

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210610_192918

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The lighting was too nice not to take a picture.
DSC01516-Edit.jpg
That looks absolutely amazing my man...good job!
Super JDM :thumbsup:

that lip kit tho... ?
You can say what you want but the HFP kits always look amazing, they are more expensive but there is nothing like OEM japan quality...i have the coupe version and it too looks amazing...i need to get me a good photograph around me for photos like this tho...

That is one of the best looking sedan I've seen so far...it's just so clean. Perfect ride height, nice wheel selection...tires are indeed a bit stretched for my liking tho.

Nexus713

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport (Sedan)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag

DSC01516-Edit.jpg
I love how it looks! I agree wheels are not my type but either way they look great ?? I would see something more ‚JDM’ there imho

also what are those side skirts? It looks sooo good, and matches the car perfectly! I also have sedan and I was looking something similar
I assume front and back lips are from Honda package?

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag