What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Pitt-Civ

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Explorer, 2020 Civic Hatch EX
Country flag
Have you tried cleaning out the charge port? Use a wooden or plastic toothpick (not metal) see how much lint you can scrape out.
It always looks clean, even under direct light, but it's not.
Is it Android 10 or higher? If Not then it's a stand-alone app. You can uninstall/reinstall in that case. Otherwise you need to clear the cache and data from settings.
Good luck. AA can be wonky.
Yea it's A10, and yea already tried clearing the settings in the AA app, Google play store, etc.

Apparently this is a pretty common occurance and it's all over the web, with no exact answer. AA community help gives the same answers over and over, and then says if their items didn't help, look at phone manufacturer. Which makes no sense, since it's their software.

I have noticed that a lot of the people with the same issues, have also noticed that their phones won't auto recognize when connected to a computer for data transfer. There are settings in Android to make that setting as default, but even after I did that it still doesn't recognize my phone when plugged in, it just charges.
Sponsored

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Went to the dealership today for the first oil change (normally i will do it myself but...) cause i had found grey grease inside my front passenger wheel...i thought torn CV boot...when i did my suspension i had trouble getting this side in, i probably torn it...and it's exactly what happened.

Thankfully we have a good dealership and it's still gonna be replaced under warranty, not only that but Honda doesn't want them to replace only the CV boot so they will replace the whole thing, but the part is back order now so it'll have to wait a few weeks...but i'm glad i don't have to pay for the repair cause honestly i thought i would.

So, if you've done you're springs recently, or if you plan to do it...BE CAREFUL the CV boots are fragile...and if you see grease somewhere, it's a problem :)

I read a lot about issues with noise and CV axle issues, guys make sure your boots aren't torn from like a year ago when you did your suspension mods or something.

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
Hey guys, I have a few small paint chips that I would like to cover up. Where would I get a legit paint pen from?

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
I don't know where to post this or to make the admin aware but I need to vent.

This guy he hasn't paid me up yet and I have already shipped out my revel carbon gt pieces to him and he already has them. I got my notification. The first transaction I didn't have an issue with him but now he is just flat out ignoring me after asking for my pay pal I have not gotten any payments even after you resolved your little issue that you had with pay pal Boi I deserve an update. How you not gonna pay a civic brother up ? You know I'm a nurse and I went through tough moments during this freaking pandemic, blood, sweat, tears. And my money to buy those pieces. Now that I don't need the pieces I have sold them half the price to give someone else the chance to enjoy the parts more then me!!!! To me that's just a broke ass thief. You can't even pay me up 180 when in reality those 2 pieces together come up to almost 400.

You know I have been really patient with this guy but nah whatever if you don't want to pay me up then karma is a BĂ—tch. I have been asking for updates patient as possible and can't even respond to a damn message. It's not cool doing someone dirty like that. Thanks for ruining my whole week dude. I even cash apped you asking to pay me. This is a perfect example why I shouldn't be nice to people but I have a big heart and always want to give to people.

Now if your gonna ignore me so be it but I deserve a fucking explanation whether you are gonna pay me or not. Legit it's about to be a fucking week soon

Screenshot_20210607-134021_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210607-134009_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210607-133955_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210607-133944_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210607-133924_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210607-133901_Chrome.jpg
Hey @AyanamiFK7 - come on, just pay the man. I see you've been around here for a few months. By now, you must have realized that this is a good forum. Trust and respect are both - you know - kinda critical to the health of the community. imo it's not worth irrevocably trashing your reputation, particularly if you ever intend to buy (or sell) anything from the classifieds in the future. Just send the payment, no harm no foul.

personally, unless I know the person personally, or have dealt with a person MANY times with no issues, I won’t ship an item until I’m paid in full.
100% this. Should be standard operating procedure for pretty much any internet-initiated transaction.

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
Major, major mod performed today. I don't want to completely blow your collective minds, yet I also don't want to understate what I just did. So I'll just say - humbly - that this is the single most amazing mod in the history of car mods, bar none.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Si stem caps

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Si stem cap installed

Truth is that a couple months ago I noticed one of my caps was missing. No idea how or when that happened...maybe it was missing when I bought the car. Honestly, I have no idea. But now, finally, I have four Si-emblazoned stem caps. All is right in the world.

NukeKS14

First Name
A.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe, 1995 240sx, '65 Cobra Repl.
Country flag
It's summertime and I noticed how hot the turbo inlet pipe was getting when I'd check the oil. Had some DEI reflect-a-gold leftover from a project on the 240 and decided to give it a go. I think it turned out alright. I re-installed the heat shield for posterity but it looks about as effective as trying to dry off with a napkin after a shower. I did Acuity stage2 shifter kit yesterday but no pics.

I'm debating on going full PRL cobra now or just stage 1 until the warranty is closer to being up (2020 w/ 5k miles) then doing the cobra with race MAF and Phearable 1.5R all at once. For now, this should help a bit with IATs until I make my mind up. Looking into upgrading the grille in the future to something a bit more open for airflow.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) TIP
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) under

Nexus713

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport (Sedan)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Major, major mod performed today. I don't want to completely blow your collective minds, yet I also don't want to understate what I just did. So I'll just say - humbly - that this is the single most amazing mod in the history of car mods, bar none.
Si stem caps.jpg

Si stem cap installed.jpg

Truth is that a couple months ago I noticed one of my caps was missing. No idea how or when that happened...maybe it was missing when I bought the car. Honestly, I have no idea. But now, finally, I have four Si-emblazoned stem caps. All is right in the world.
That extra 5hp per cap! ? You just need a ‚turbo’ sticker for full ‚boost’ package lol

Jokes aside - it looks cool ?? Small detail but makes a difference in a good way :) I don’t have Si but might get these with Honda logo

Last edited:

Mrbadwrench

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic ex-t sedan
Country flag
It's summertime and I noticed how hot the turbo inlet pipe was getting when I'd check the oil. Had some DEI reflect-a-gold leftover from a project on the 240 and decided to give it a go. I think it turned out alright. I re-installed the heat shield for posterity but it looks about as effective as trying to dry off with a napkin after a shower. I did Acuity stage2 shifter kit yesterday but no pics.

I'm debating on going full PRL cobra now or just stage 1 until the warranty is closer to being up (2020 w/ 5k miles) then doing the cobra with race MAF and Phearable 1.5R all at once. For now, this should help a bit with IATs until I make my mind up. Looking into upgrading the grille in the future to something a bit more open for airflow.

TIP.jpg
under.jpg
How long did that take

NukeKS14

First Name
A.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Si Coupe, 1995 240sx, '65 Cobra Repl.
Country flag
How long did that take
Just under an hour. I'd recommend taking the under-tray out in advance in case you drop a bolt/socket as it'll just fall straight to the ground instead of having to go fishing for it after the fact.