What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I guess 2 seconds after I get done working starts the weekend, so I replaced the plasti-dip with my OEM badges, and self-customized touring badge today. I likey better now! I had to post even if its a bit dirty.

Before and after...

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210507_064748

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20210514_152348

Last edited:

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The AC issues finally reached my Civic, about 42k miles and 4 years later. Took it to the dealership and was covered under warranty still. On the drive home decided to stop by this lookout point a few blocks from my house, even tho I just washed it a few days ago lmao.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 055A6D65-618A-499D-A0BE-74AB8D59AF48

Shifty67

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Type R, 2018 Honda Pilot Touring
Country flag
Another day of fun. Went for a spirited drive then ordered Suma smoked sequential mirror turn signal and smoked sequential side marker. Just need sequential headlights now.

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
I installed one of those cheapo plug-and-play footwell lighting kits. I'm actually really happy with the outcome, though the route of the wiring isn't quite up to my obsessive compulsive standards.

All the LEDs come with double sided tape and the fronts hold really well. There isn't really an ideal place to stick them in the rear footwells though, so I didn't bother with the tape and instead used some cable ties to mount it instead. It's nice that the LEDs have plugs close to the LED itself so switching them out for a different colour later on would be pretty easy without having to pull out the entire harness. I might do just that. I'd prefer if they were a bit more of a warmer white. They come on with the headlights/side lights and when opening the doors or unlocking. Can't go wrong for 20bux. :)

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) civic footwell lighting 1
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) civic footwell lighting 2

Edelgado

First Name
EJD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 accord sport / 2021 civic sport
Country flag
How is the roof rack? I was looking at those but wasn't sure if it would hold my kayak.
It holds on quite well despite being budget. It has a ratcheting system that holds the bars to the car decently well. Haven’t taken it on the highway yet tho.

vtecr

First Name
FK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7 GT-Spec Daily, EP3 Type-R, EP1 Project, EU7 Beater (+ others I care less about...)
Country flag
Do they operate with the dimmer, or are they just on/off?
They dim with the interior lights on locking/unlocking, and when turned on with the headlights they come on a little brighter than that. Installation is pretty easy, just plug in and tuck the wiring. Defo worth the money, though I think I would have preferred warm white or red instead but that's just personal preference.

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
For shits and giggles I changed out the downpipe for a megan racing catless. On a 27won FP/exhaust it's loud and a bit of harsh tones, but not earsplitting loud like it was on my wifes muffler delete. I'll try to get a video later.

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
They dim with the interior lights on locking/unlocking, and when turned on with the headlights they come on a little brighter than that. Installation is pretty easy, just plug in and tuck the wiring. Defo worth the money, though I think I would have preferred warm white or red instead but that's just personal preference.
I asked because the accessory underdash LEDs dim with the dimmer knob (that is also the odometer reset). If I installed these in the backseats, i would want them to dim with those, but being in the back, maybe it wouldn't matter.

robertk328

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic EX Hatchback
Country flag
I guess 2 seconds after I get done working starts the weekend, so I replaced the plasti-dip with my OEM badges, and self-customized touring badge today. I likey better now! I had to post even if its a bit dirty.

Before and after...

20210507_064748.jpg

20210514_152348.jpg
Looks better!