What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I hate to say this but it looks like my civic days are coming to an end. My wife tried crossing a parking lot aisle but didnā€™t see a car coming as she crossed. I hope insurance will total it since the drivers airbag went off. Bruce barely made it past 3 years ? Iā€™m gonna really miss that car
D69AC389-76D3-49EB-8DBE-8FF7F32169D6.jpeg

0F198722-BE3E-4FD8-81F6-E2B6BA73496D.jpeg
Hope everyone is alright...

Iā€™ve only had (newer) civics for a little over a year now, but if something happened to my xgen, Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™d buy another. Especially if insurance made it possible.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't like the blank switch panels too much. I see guys putting on decals , so I decided to add a switch :)
It's a" whatever I want it to be at the moment" switch.
So if you are weaving all over the road ,and I get next to you and your texting, it's a rip the skin from your face for being an idiot switch.
If your just driving like a moron and I think you need to be vaporized from existence, then poof!, It's that switch.
Once I recover from this stupid bells pausey and can see what I'm doing, I'll wire it so it lights up. :) View attachment 227434
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200620_135802705_HDR

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0
Last edited:

vasilas432

First Name
Vassilios
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport plus 2019
Country flag
Today I run test rides full throttle with 3rd gear. Recorded ktuner logs and sent them for possible optimasiations to my tune. After a few hours I have my optimised tune file to test. This will be done again and again until my ktuner tune is perfect.

luckytom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue 2018 Civic EX-T 6 Speed
Country flag
Happy fathers day everyone! :)

Yesterday I finally got brave enough to attempt to take off my bumper to install a ton of mods I had been holding off on. :D
  • Lower grille
  • New side markers
  • OEM black housing halogen projectors
  • OEM black upper grille
  • Upgraded horn (no more toy car sound!!)
I'm torn on if I like the new side markers more than the OEM clear side markers. What do you guys think? :confused:

Before
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1

Bumper Removal (Yes, I know my garage is a mess ... lol)
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 2

New Look (I should have washed it or at least ran a microfiber cloth over it ... but I was tired and needed to test my new horn. The photos were an afterthought lol.)
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 3

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 4

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 5

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I personally like the OEM clears over smoked. I currently have smoked, but planned on swapping out OEM clears until I heard theyā€™re prone to cracking.

luckytom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Aegean Blue 2018 Civic EX-T 6 Speed
Country flag
I personally like the OEM clears over smoked. I currently have smoked, but planned on swapping out OEM clears until I heard theyā€™re prone to cracking.
I like the clear ones too. If it helps, I had the clear side markers on for a little under two years. Absolutely no problems at all.

Torino_85

Hector & Christine
First Name
Christine&Hec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Happy fathers day everyone! :)

Yesterday I finally got brave enough to attempt to take off my bumper to install a ton of mods I had been holding off on. :D
  • Lower grille
  • New side markers
  • OEM black housing halogen projectors
  • OEM black upper grille
  • Upgraded horn (no more toy car sound!!)
I'm torn on if I like the new side markers more than the OEM clear side markers. What do you guys think? :confused:

Before
1.jpg

Bumper Removal (Yes, I know my garage is a mess ... lol)
2.jpg

New Look (I should have washed it or at least ran a microfiber cloth over it ... but I was tired and needed to test my new horn. The photos were an afterthought lol.)
3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg
They both look good but those clear ones make your color pop more.