What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Mugen X

First Name
Mugen X
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback Sports 2019
Country flag
Hi Boni!

Its M12x1.5 thread pitch heavy duty T6-7075 forged aluminium construction, anodized finish

20mm outside diameter/50mm height, open end. Weighs approximately 25 grams.

Hope this helps.
Sponsored

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hmm.. interesting lol. Did you notice any issues with it before you took it in / why did they replace it?
Nope. I just went it for a fluid change.

I don't have the exact details but they said there was a crack?

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
While hoping to put the 2020 FK8 grill on my 18 FK7, I'm trying to find a way to cover the "Type R" emblem holder on the grill, since I wouldn't want to put the Type R emblem on my non Type R.

I love to have parts stick with or close to OEM quality, so no way I'd just find random or fake emblems from eBay. And of course, the emblem got to relate to the car... and all these requirements narrow down to this genuine Mugen emblem -> 90000-YZ8-H607

The correct size of this Mugen emblem should be 6" X 0.75" ish,
and the Type R emblem, according to this site, I'd guess around <4.5" X 0.8"
And the holder would be even taller than the emblem itself, so how shall I cover that?

The length isn't a problem at all, it is the width I just need a little more out of it. The idea came to my mind that I have these rubber strips leftover from the Amon silence scheme projects, or even from the recent PIAA wiper insert, cutting the 650mm to 450mm, I still have 200mm I could use. With some fabricating work, trim it down to thinner strip (and perhaps paint it Red? lol) It is totally do-able!!

Here is a picture of my imagination :p
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) MugenEmblemOn20FK8Grill

905Civic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Sensing, 2020 Kia Telluride SX
Country flag
Looks like my vinyl emblems from VinylMod showed up. I'm still iffy about putting them on, as all my emblems are chrome. These vinyls would cover the 'Civic' and 'Sport' with gloss black, but the Honda emblem would still be chrome. Hmmm..

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I went to Costco, and pick up a thing of Spindrifts. Also I want to order the downforce solution rear diffuser, but how hard is the installation?

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200527_185201_HDR

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
wonder if adapters for the hub are needed...i see enkei only listing 72.6
Almost every aftermarket wheel will need hubcentric rings unless by some miracle you find a 64.1 size.

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
Just received my shipment for the hasport rear motor mount and k tuned k1 street coilovers but I can't do anything for 2 weeks as I tested positive for covid blah I knew this was bound to happen as I'm a nurse in a hospital setting. Best I can do is just stare at my hatch through the window.

arsh88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Country flag
Dropped off my car for an AC repair as it’s busted at 23k. Of course my stealership is claiming it’s rock damage so I’ll be on the hook for $850. I’ll be contacting Honda’s corporate office

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
I'm gonna say black 18x8.5 Enkei TM7 +45 offset (or maybe +38), 21 pounds. :cool:
Very close... 18x8, and I didn’t order the wheels (friends son works at a tire shop, and did all the ordering for me, and offset was the one thing I forgot to ask specifics for. He knew what he was doing...), but I’m pretty sure it’s +45. Sits almost flush from the side view.

And yes... hub centric rings were added.
Just received my shipment for the hasport rear motor mount and k tuned k1 street coilovers but I can't do anything for 2 weeks as I tested positive for covid blah I knew this was bound to happen as I'm a nurse in a hospital setting. Best I can do is just stare at my hatch through the window.
Damn dude... sorry to hear. Get well soon.
Sponsored