What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
JESUS!!! For a chrome delete alternative, thats crazy. Only costed me $24 for a chrome delete. Definitely post that if you decide to go through with it.
Yeah, I don't think I could stomach the price tag for new pillars, personally.

I have a set of Pro Civic/H.I.C. MG style window visors on the way. That'll cover up most of the chrome, then I'll get some black vinyl to black out what chrome is left.

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Yeah, I don't think I could stomach the price tag for new pillars, personally.

I have a set of Pro Civic/H.I.C. MG style window visors on the way. That'll cover up most of the chrome, then I'll get some black vinyl to black out what chrome is left.
It’s insanely overpriced for what it is, I 100% agree on that... the thing is, I plan on keeping this car for a long time, I’m not sure how vinyl will hold up over the years, and/or how difficult it is to remove it once it starts fading or peeling... figured I’d just do it once, and be done with it.

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
It’s insanely overpriced for what it is, I 100% agree on that... the thing is, I plan on keeping this car for a long time, I’m not sure how vinyl will hold up over the years, and/or how difficult it is to remove it once it starts fading or peeling... figured I’d just do it once, and be done with it.
I hear ya and I don't blame you. I'm just way too cheap for such a thing, personally. Lol.

I'm sure the vinyl will go bad after awhile and will need replacing. Hopefully that's years down the road, though.

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
not today but last week i traded off my hatchback sport for a type R

20190320_132242.jpg

20200408_110342.jpg
That is a SUBSTANTIAL upgrade, sweet man! My next car will be the hatch, never driven or been inside one, but turning it into a baby type-R replica seems pretty fun.

Green82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That is a SUBSTANTIAL upgrade, sweet man! My next car will be the hatch, never driven or been inside one, but turning it into a baby type-R replica seems pretty fun.
not sure of the 2020's but when i bought mine in 2017 only the hatch sport had the 6spd the fancier version the sport touring sadly had the cvt :(

MrCivicHatch12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag

EspadaTiburon

First Name
Harlan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Washed, polished, sealant, and waxed today!
Had to do some correction on the hood because I wet sanded it a bit after touch up paint. Figured I might as well do the rest of the car too

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200413_181307
Sponsored