What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
just ordered these 2 bad boys......hmmmm cant fkin wait :)

muffler 2.jpg

muffler.jpg
What brand? So your just swapping out factory mufflers to these? That's cheaper than a catback. You think they can weld the pieces on so you can switch back to Factory?

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Reattached my roof rack out of boredom. Obviously it's more just for looks at this point, yay or nay? I know some people dig the racks and others hate them, I kinda flip flop.

Also use some strips off Amazon to make a door scuff protector. Only did the driver's door for now, if it holds up might tidy it up a bit and do the others.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_3087

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_3086

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_3085

DallasCRX

First Name
Dallas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Honda GL1100 GoldWing Interstate, 1986 Honda CRX Si, 2009 Honda CRF250X, 2009 Aprilia Shiver, 2010 Nissan Frontier, 2019 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
What type and size of the ring?
Just a grommet kit from fabricland, I think it was a 6mm ID. I still have some if you're interested. PM me.

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
One thing I like hanging around this forum is that, members here seems to be more civilized, with quality inputs, and able to share and listen to opinions in general. Plus, able to spell and use punctuation totally makes the experience better.

Its still good to see more different kinds of people on the Facebook group, ideas are not limited only in one platform, but I found that I share similar mod values with more members here.

There's just this post I saw on the Facebook group today, a member there seems to be really satisfied with his purchase on a set of headlight, and want to share with everyone. But somehow he made up or used a slang in a wrong way, people try to correct him (maybe tease him a little bit), and his reaction is just not very polite IMO and not trying to admit his short coming, plus a little bit racist words involved. And of course lacking punctuation mix with typos...

While I don't see much of that happens here, I consider members here are more friendly and educated, may I just tell you all that you are awesome! You all contributed to what civicx.com is now :thumbsup:

Shred

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
One thing I like hanging around this forum is that, members here seems to be more civilized, with quality inputs, and able to share and listen to opinions in general. Plus, able to spell and use punctuation totally makes the experience better.

Its still good to see more different kinds of people on the Facebook group, ideas are not limited only in one platform, but I found that I share similar mod values with more members here.

There's just this post I saw on the Facebook group today, a member there seems to be really satisfied with his purchase on a set of headlight, and want to share with everyone. But somehow he made up or used a slang in a wrong way, people try to correct him (maybe tease him a little bit), and his reaction is just not very polite IMO and not trying to admit his short coming, plus a little bit racist words involved. And of course lacking punctuation mix with typos...

While I don't see much of that happens here, I consider members here are more friendly and educated, may I just tell you all that you are awesome! You all contributed to what civicx.com is now :thumbsup:
I think a large part of that is people have to take time to write out comments here for the most part, they aren’t just commenting quickly on something while scrolling through the app and their feed. That and people had to search out this forum, that group probably ended up suggested to users. I agree 100% either way, this site is a great resource.

Devon_623

First Name
Devon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport 6MT, 2015 Aprilia Shiver 750
Country flag

Keep your opinion to yourself ;)
I agree much better than when I used to hang out at vwvortex... those guys are all the smartest people on the plant if you ask them. :rolleyes:

verbalj

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

+1 on this. I finally joined some Facebook groups devoted to Civic Xs and holy shit, some of them are unbearable. I need to stop following them. People go on tangents and flame others for no reason when it's someone's personal tastes.

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag

Agreed. I haven't been here long, but I like this forum a lot. :yes:

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think a large part of that is people have to take time to write out comments here for the most part, they aren’t just commenting quickly on something while scrolling through the app and their feed. That and people had to search out this forum, that group probably ended up suggested to users. I agree 100% either way, this site is a great resource.
Agree, the setting in the forum just gives a sense that isn't as instance, and gives more time and room for quality content

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Waiting for my Eibach springs to come in, DTO Style V-Spoiler, new smoked Led reflectors, and front lip to come in the mail! Can’t wait to get started.
Pics or it didn’t happen! JP. :) Have fun with the install!

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag

I’ll agree with you. But unfortunately you haven’t seen any of my post my spelling and punctuation isn’t the best and that’s using spellcheck :confused:
Sponsored