What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Good to know about weather tech mats. Though I was sad to see that the Maxpider mats nor many other cargo liners actually fit the sport or sport touring models. That's really the only water-proof mat I wanted for my car too lol
You want all weather floor mats? Oedro. Value is sheer insanity. I was willing to risk the biscuit and it more than paid off. Whole set was like $80 shipped... not sure if they are still doing that deal though. They are on the forum here!

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring in Sonic Gray
Country flag
You want all weather floor mats? Oedro. Value is sheer insanity. I was willing to risk the biscuit and it more than paid off. Whole set was like $80 shipped... not sure if they are still doing that deal though. They are on the forum here!
For me I really just want the trunk cargo tray. I don't really live in an area that has crazy amounts of rain, and definitely no snow. So i tend to just keep the carpet mats that come with the car. But I do offroad RC racing on weekends when I feel up for it and I usually keep the cars in the trunk, so the dirt from the cars is what I want to try to keep from getting mashed into the cargo area carpet.

disgraced.fk8

IG: @break_ya_neck_fk7
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
For me I really just want the trunk cargo tray. I don't really live in an area that has crazy amounts of rain, and definitely no snow. So i tend to just keep the carpet mats that come with the car. But I do offroad RC racing on weekends when I feel up for it and I usually keep the cars in the trunk, so the dirt from the cars is what I want to try to keep from getting mashed into the cargo area carpet.
Ahhhh. Mine came with the plastic OEM one, I'm not sure how much it is but it really helps with dirty stuff in the trunk! The one thing I will say is if you leave something loose back there, like a snow brush, it's going to slide around no matter how slow you turn.

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring in Sonic Gray
Country flag
Ahhhh. Mine came with the plastic OEM one, I'm not sure how much it is but it really helps with dirty stuff in the trunk! The one thing I will say is if you leave something loose back there, like a snow brush, it's going to slide around no matter how slow you turn.
haha yeah the Honda one honestly seems like the only option for the sport/sport touring models which I may just have to go for. Everywhere else I see says specifically the trunk trays they have are NOT for the sport models which is kind of a bummer because there are a lot of cool options for the base model civic hatch =/

Like the Maxpider one was sweet but only for the EX/L etc hatches it seems. I guess the subwoofer gets in the way on the other trims..

CalebC

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
haha yeah the Honda one honestly seems like the only option for the sport/sport touring models which I may just have to go for. Everywhere else I see says specifically the trunk trays they have are NOT for the sport models which is kind of a bummer because there are a lot of cool options for the base model civic hatch =/

Like the Maxpider one was sweet but only for the EX/L etc hatches it seems. I guess the subwoofer gets in the way on the other trims..
I was in the same boat as you, basically all the listings state that they don't fit the sport/sport touring. I ended up finding this one that will fit the sport. It is on the pricier side but is well worth it imo.

Torino_85

Hector & Christine
First Name
Christine&Hec
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic lx
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
A great philosopher once asked, "to mudflap, or not to mudflap... that is the question".

My car came with them, but my son convinced me that removing them would look better. I think I agree with him.

mud_flaps.png
I’m all mud-flaps on. Car looks good regardless, those wheels are exceptional and gives the car a great look. However mud flaps really flow with the car IMO.

ebbtide

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback ST
Country flag
I was in the same boat as you, basically all the listings state that they don't fit the sport/sport touring. I ended up finding this one that will fit the sport. It is on the pricier side but is well worth it imo.
Thank you! Have you had any issues with stuff sliding around on it like the Honda OEM version? And has it warped at all?

arbies

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Blue Civic Sedan Touring
Country flag