What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

MaTtKs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed Acuity Adjustable Shifter, Acuity Linkage Bushings, and Greddy Carbon Fiber Lip. I have the shifter set to mild at 3 throw distance and around stock knob height and it feels damn awesome. Loving the smooth shifts and how it really just clicks into gear now. The Greddy lip looks badass, and I scraped it 3 times just driving home. Comes with the territory I guess. :rolleyes1:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 9488A7D5-388C-49AF-92EC-BCEB13E154B1

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 0FC19E61-A8D1-4481-BD67-291CBD215D43

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
While waiting, I took a quick photo of the cabin. Need to tidy up all the wires a bit.

Photo_1582942863122.jpg
What kind of interior camera do you have there on top of the screen? I was thinking of getting either one of those dual shooting dashcams or two separate for the front/rear.

AVR

First Name
Alexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 SI Sedan, 2014 Pathfinder
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Where can I find the red H badges for the front and the rear... (I don't like silver like shine) please put a link if able... If not available and I have to paint my Hs what is the correct red color name... I want to make sure matches the SI emblem.

mcdee735

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 civic, 2003 CRV, 2018 civic si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hi,

I have 2018 civic SI with stage 1 tune and Ktuner 1.2. Works great. Then went with cold air intake at front bumper and put in a mild water meth injection to get the IAC down and doing self tune. Totally awesome power, just need to get some better traction now as tire spins even in 3rd gear at 60 mph and WOT. So now finally got the tunerview loaded thru Honda hack std to view on the HU to do easier dataloging. It worked for 3 days then began to have Bluetooth connection issue, would keep spinning wheel trying 3 times then connect but the tunerview data will now freeze when above 2000 RPM for 4 – 7 seconds then updates the data for 1 second and freezes again, when in gear and driving. If I’m not in gear it will go above 2000 RPM and do the live updating normal, of course the PSI does not go up when not in gear if this helps with troubleshooting.

I did the Ktuner software update from 1,0.8 to 1.0.9.6 and did a firmware update on the Ktuner OBD module. Now the Bluetooth is connecting faster on the first try back to normal but still freezes data. I loaded the Feb 2020 Tunerviewlite to the HU and disconnected battery for 5 minutes but neither fixed the freezing. I thought when viewing data on the laptop thru USB cable that it was not freezing but after all the updates I plugged in the laptop and did the advanced BT enable again and checked the data logging again and thelaptop USB connection does data freezing also.

What could be the issue. Could it be an issue with the Honda hack std which seems unlikely since it worked for 3 days. Do I need the Honda hack Pro to disable the brake while in motion setting.

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What kind of interior camera do you have there on top of the screen? I was thinking of getting either one of those dual shooting dashcams or two separate for the front/rear.
Peztio is the brand that I use for both of my dashcam (front and rear). You can click on my Amazon store link to learn more about it as well as the reviews on it. It offers the motion mode as well. The small camera you see there is called Nanny cam, you can find it for cheap in my store as well. It's useful whenever I lend my car to people lol
Where can I find the red H badges for the front and the rear... (I don't like silver like shine) please put a link if able... If not available and I have to paint my Hs what is the correct red color name... I want to make sure matches the SI emblem.
Check out my Amazon store with those emblems. They are sold by Honda so maybe buying them online might be cheaper than going to your local dealership.

barrettd

First Name
Barrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
And got an Alpine 8" sub/amp combo installed under the passenger seat yesterday. Not super powerful, but definitely fills in the missing bass. This is with the seat moved all the way up so you can see it (it's hidden when in its normal position). Ignore the doggy hairs.
Which product is this? I've been looking for an easy way to improve my factory audio. So far, I've only replaced the lower front door speakers. This looks like an easy add-on.

arbies

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Blue Civic Sedan Touring
Country flag

Miro

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si, 2016 Pilot (wife's)
Country flag
Installed Acuity Adjustable Shifter, Acuity Linkage Bushings, and Greddy Carbon Fiber Lip. I have the shifter set to mild at 3 throw distance and around stock knob height and it feels damn awesome. Loving the smooth shifts and how it really just clicks into gear now. The Greddy lip looks badass, and I scraped it 3 times just driving home. Comes with the territory I guess. :rolleyes1:

9488A7D5-388C-49AF-92EC-BCEB13E154B1.jpeg

0FC19E61-A8D1-4481-BD67-291CBD215D43.jpeg
Looks super good dude. Now you gotta get your profile pic updated with the new lip.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
These low front lips everyone adds look great but are they holding up? Unfortunately, I park on parking lots 24/7 and those parking lots have high curbs everywhere.

DoctorC

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring in Sonic Gray
Country flag
I got wheel locks today from Gorilla. Cheap and effective.

groenek

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Thinking of getting eibach pro kit on my sedan. Anyone in the Cincinnati area have that setup I could check out? Anyone notice a crazy ride change from stock? Like it?
Sponsored