What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

jacobegg

First Name
Jacob
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
do you know how much it would be to add? Would love to get one in my car!
Sorry to keep answering someone else’s question on this lol. But my car didn’t come with it and I installed it later. Harness and charging pad cost me about $250 from a Honda dealer here in town. Install took me about 5 hours. But I made the mistake of parking outside in direct sunlight in the middle of summer. So I was constantly going inside for some AC. It was very easy about wouldn’t take me 5 hours again now that I know to park in shade. You have to take apart the center console.

F83C1646-F4B6-4CBA-AB65-3A3AE1236964.jpeg

615105B8-82AB-4742-A4AC-B403AA9FCE7E.png

DEACBBC9-4CEA-42E9-ADA6-61C3990993D6.jpeg

Advertisement

boinam

Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Sport Touring Hatch
Country flag
First wash of the year :)

MSJlkhk.jpg

On a side note, has anyone figured out how to keep these areas clean, or is that just something we have to live with due to the large panel gaps? Seems like the rubber seals for those areas don't work very well...
6AgfHBE.jpg

BxMhfKG.jpg

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Reaction score
Car(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
First wash of the year :)

MSJlkhk.jpg

On a side note, has anyone figured out how to keep these areas clean, or is that just something we have to live with due to the large panel gaps? Seems like the rubber seals for those areas don't work very well...
6AgfHBE.jpg

BxMhfKG.jpg
Hopefully my weather will be nice enough tomorrow, my poor FK7 haven't been washed since November (it stayed in the garage while I was gone the whole month of December)

I guess rubber seals would help, if not just include those area in the wash, with patience I think it's possible to keep the interior dry still.

peterZ

First Name
peter
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatch 6MT Lunar Silver Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hopefully my weather will be nice enough tomorrow, my poor FK7 haven't been washed since November (it stayed in the garage while I was gone the whole month of December)

I guess rubber seals would help, if not just include those area in the wash, with patience I think it's possible to keep the interior dry still.
They are a pain, but I give them a wipe down every wash to get the dirt off. Just takes a minute or two. Wax them when you can. Putting more gaskets where they should't be could cause you more problems.

_HatchED_

First Name
Eddie
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Hatchback Sport 6mt
Country flag
Nice! :wave: Questions:

1. No stud trimming? Which brand of spacers?

2. R u lowered? If so, on what?

Thank you!
No stud trimming. They all fit up perfectly. Got them off Amazon.

On Megan springs temporarily until I decide which better quality springs or coilovers I want.

rgomez19

First Name
Raphael
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 civic type R
Country flag

Flavio SG

First Name
Flavio
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Sport Plus
Country flag
Put some metalic covers for the speakers; bought them on Aliexpress.
I'll change the tweeters soon, they are fugly

IMG_20200118_143400.jpg

IMG_20200118_145130.jpg

Last edited:

aflores

Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
IMG_2236.jpg
IMG_2235.jpg
IMG_2242.jpg
IMG_2241.jpg
IMG_2238.jpg
Purchased a Type-R replica rear diffuser for my LX Hatch. Took me about 4 hours to install, overall the fit was pretty good. There are some areas that do not line up 100% but you can only see them if you are super close and you look for it. However this specific one I bought did not have the same amount of holes as the stock diffuser, and the holes attached to the car do not line up at all...I will just ziptie it as best as I can. Next up will be to have a center exhaust by going to a shop sometime. View attachment 194811 View attachment 194812 View attachment 194813 View attachment 194814 View attachment 194815

Last edited:

Advertisement

Advertisement