What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

aflores

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback LX
Country flag
Just curious how will you do center exhaust when you have the metal bar in the middle?
I have a buddy who also did the same thing as I did with the diffuser. He went to a shop in which they custom made a center-exit exhaust by re-routing it around the middle. It will follow the same exhaust as of now until the very end rather than having it go down on the sides it will come to the middle if that makes any sense... :confused:
Sponsored

joe3456789

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I have a buddy who also did the same thing as I did with the diffuser. He went to a shop in which they custom made a center-exit exhaust by re-routing it around the middle. It will follow the same exhaust as of now until the very end rather than having it go down on the sides it will come to the middle if that makes any sense... :confused:
Yes I understand, but there's a metal piece in the middle of the diffuser where the exhaust would come out? What I circled.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Screenshot_2020-01-19-22-20-26~2

NazTehRpR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Civic Sedan Sport, '08 GSXR 600
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Painted my side skirts gloss black, to match the front lip and spoiler. :)

Edit: re-edited photo to make it more “crisp” too show the lines better.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) F824CC0E-7333-4890-A3B5-D73E735D59CE

Last edited:

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
I actually had to use the heater in my civic last night and in the early morning it got below 40 degrees
It’s the first time I had the temp set higher than 70 degrees in two years of ownership
WHAT HAPPENED TO FLORIDA :eek:

hfpdohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hatch 2017 M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I actually had to use the heater in my civic last night and in the early morning it got below 40 degrees
It’s the first time I had the temp set higher than 70 degrees in two years of ownership
WHAT HAPPENED TO FLORIDA :eek:
hahaha i was there the whole last week and it was awesome weather over 80 all week:dance:.......back to the reality of -13.....here in Canada:coffee:

saz468

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 civic EX Aegean blue metallic
Country flag
hahaha i was there the whole last week and it was awesome weather over 80 all week:dance:.......back to the reality of -13.....here in Canada:coffee:
Ha the problem down here is that it’s 40 today and 80 or 90 tomorrow
Sponsored