What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Pro Civic High Flow Grille added recently! At first I was just looking at it to reduce the ECT's and perhaps IAT, and now I feel this is the best looking grille available for the 10th Gens :love:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20190915_102618

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20190915_102632

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan, 2003 Trailblazer LS, 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Country flag
Pro Civic High Flow Grille added recently! At first I was just looking at it to reduce the ECT's and perhaps IAT, and now I feel this is the best looking grille available for the 10th Gens :love:

IMG_20190915_102618.jpg

IMG_20190915_102632.jpg
I bought a cheap Ebay knockoff and it doesn't have a Badge, trying to find a badge that will fit in there. On the knockoff it's a big open hole with just like a screw mount in the upper corner, any chance you got a lead on where I can find a badge that will fit?

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20190920_222448

Carplaymodder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan
Country flag
It’s a 2019 civic. They added a volume knob. And for the red knobs I believe they are just trim covers.
It’s a jailbreak tweak in iPhone called CarBridge. Let’s you use any app on CarPlay and when you change the icons on the phone they pass over to the headunit
Couldn’t of said it better. I do have some other changes for the HU on iOS side that aren’t carbridge related. I’ll make a quick vid tonight.

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought a cheap Ebay knockoff and it doesn't have a Badge, trying to find a badge that will fit in there. On the knockoff it's a big open hole with just like a screw mount in the upper corner, any chance you got a lead on where I can find a badge that will fit?

20190920_222448.jpg
No clue, sorry. I traded my stock Grille for this one.

What lip ya got?
Bayson R Lip specific to the Si, and non-Sport Hatch

Doc_Mello

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CBP Si Coupe
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
mishimoto intake & cvt shift boot/knob swap

20190911_194016~2.jpg

20190918_172246.jpg
Wait, whoa, stop the presses: Mishi's intake is CARB exempt?! Even AEM isn't. Uh, that changes things for me. On their website, their images don't show the CARB sticker, nor do they state it's CARB exempt, but yours has the sticker. Thoughts? Also, how's the sound? Do you hear the bypass valve 'whoosh' more?

UPDATE: scratch that, I found the CARB number. Sweet! Getting one of these!

Last edited:

JKessler

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EXT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

SpinRush

First Name
Big Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 ( Waiting )
Country flag
Completed my HKS Build yesterday. HKS: Intercooler, CAI, BOV, and L-Spec Exhaust. I love the way it sounds and drives. Finally arrived at that happy place.

snguyen130

abluefk7
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey snguyen130, any details on how you made this work on a CVT?

Use this link to change the shift boot

As for the shifter, i bought a Speeddawg universal adapter which has a 16x1.5 threading and got a shift knob from Sickspeed

Use this to remove the CVT Shift knob

snguyen130

abluefk7
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wait, whoa, stop the presses: Mishi's intake is CARB exempt?! Even AEM isn't. Uh, that changes things for me. On their website, their images don't show the CARB sticker, nor do they state it's CARB exempt, but yours has the sticker. Thoughts? Also, how's the sound? Do you hear the bypass valve 'whoosh' more?

UPDATE: scratch that, I found the CARB number. Sweet! Getting one of these!
I bought this out of need for more succ. It is much more noticeable from stock. As for performance it wasn’t really a factor for me. It is CARB exempt. If it isn’t included, just email them, they‘lol send it.
Sponsored