What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

jtrader

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 FK7 6MT, 2018 FK7 CVT, 2022 Odyssey EXL
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I had some curb rash on the stock wheels, so I decided to get them powder coated gloss black. Also, picked up some Type R red center caps for more of a contrast.
Absolutely beautiful car. Love red coupes. And the wheels are sweet!

ITGRAD

Love my Civic!!!
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring and 2015 Lexus CT200h
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Added some TypeRLED's. Brake, Turn and reverse to the rear......

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Bought a new front grill from ebay that I thought look really good. Got it today, it came damaged... Which sucks after waited like a month and also its not even correct assemble which is even worse. Can't send it back either because it will cost more of what I paid for it. Only 85$ but it still sucks..

Pics:

15689156602457930784184347656459.jpg

15689156947714694108377663946301.jpg

15689157209001018745596227234030.jpg
That sucks, but as someone already said, you shouldn't be responsible for return shipping if it arrived damaged.
The last three things I've ordered from eBay have been damaged. Seems like it's going downhill like everything else.

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The glove box damper sounds interesting! I remember thinking how cheap that felt the first time I open the glove box o_O
Yes, that really change the experience there :)
Down side is it's not the easiest to reattach after its unhooked, say when changing the cabin air filter lol

And I think it's only available in Hatchback body styles, when I feel the same spots on a Sedan at the dealer, I can't feel that opening where the damper stick out :(

jorus

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
Yes, that really change the experience there :)
Down side is it's not the easiest to reattach after its unhooked, say when changing the cabin air filter lol

And I think it's only available in Hatchback body styles, when I feel the same spots on a Sedan at the dealer, I can't feel that opening where the damper stick out :(
Dang! I would really love to put a damper in my sedans glove box!

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
That sucks, but as someone already said, you shouldn't be responsible for return shipping if it arrived damaged.
The last three things I've ordered from eBay have been damaged. Seems like it's going downhill like everything else.
3 messed up orders out of millions of orders doesn’t mean it’s going downhill

Ogglol

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Honda civic 2018 1.5L Sport plus
Country flag
the payer will give me 50$ back,thats it. so will see what ebay have to say. if they can help me aswell. its from china so its like.. w/e cba waiting 2-3 months again to get a new one. and appereantly it will cost more to send it back. but it didnt cost that much. but still sucks wanted to install it tomorrow :( and cant really find any good sites to find cool parts that are not super expensive other then ebay.

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan, 2003 Trailblazer LS, 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Country flag
you do know Ebay isn't the ones doing the shipping? it's the seller doing the shipping, maybe check seller reviews for people getting damaged items, if thats not common then maybe your issue is the shipper, depending on where you are in the world some fedex guys are good some are garbage and the same can be said of UPS and the other shipping companies, if you are constantly getting damaged items look for the common denominator, was it the same ebay seller, was it the same shipping company? if it's the same shipping company try getting items shipped via a different shipper.

CivicPlease

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Civic Sedan
Country flag
Ikonmotorsports typ
the payer will give me 50$ back,thats it. so will see what ebay have to say. if they can help me aswell. its from china so its like.. w/e cba waiting 2-3 months again to get a new one. and appereantly it will cost more to send it back. but it didnt cost that much. but still sucks wanted to install it tomorrow :( and cant really find any good sites to find cool parts that are not super expensive other then ebay.
ikonmotorsports type r grill. Get it on Amazon. This one isn't ikon but it's still Backed by Amazon. I think ikon ran out of stock.
Front Bumper Grille For Honda Civic 10th Gen 2016 2017 2018 FK8 Type-R Style Mesh Hood Grill Gloss Black +2 Pieces Eye Lid https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TJ64DSJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_SOuHDbG6E2T3J

Daniel644

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Civic EX-T Sedan, 2003 Trailblazer LS, 1999 Pontiac Firebird
Country flag
got several parts in the mail today, still waiting on the crush washers to arrive so I can do the transmission service, going to pickup the oil filter tomorrow and change the oil this weekend, also gonna install my new grille that got here today and install the Morimoto HID kit that came in the other day, so busy weekend ahead of me.

20190920_222448.jpg

20190920_222539.jpg

Mestiso863

First Name
Ace
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport Sedan Rallye Red
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If Ebay can't help go through PayPal. PayPal gives you buyers protection. I had an issue with a purchase I made on another website. It was weeks and I hadn't received the item I contacted the seller several times with no response, I filed a dispute with PayPal who also tried contacting the seller after a week of no response PayPal just took the purchase price of the item from the sellers account and refunded it to me. Now anytime I order anything online I make sure to pay through PayPal if it's an available option.