What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
installed type R emblems on the front and rear. When i was removing the stock emblem on the rear, i broke off the little push studs that go into the plastic of the trunk. Now they are rattling around inside the trunk actual trunk lid, anyone know of a way to get those out or are they in there forever?
Not in there for ever. When I got my spoiler installed there was something sliding around in the trunk lid, drove me nuts. One day I opened the trunk and heard it sliding and *poof* it slide out on to the floor of the trunk. It almost looked like a washer, but it was bare metal, I think it was from when they cut into the metal of the lid.
Sponsored

spicy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Hatch Sport Touring 6SP
Vehicle Showcase
First spent way too much money on cleaning supplies lol (as I had nothing prior since I’ve never washed/detailed my own car before).

Then washed, clay barred and waxed him plus rainx on all windows; The White Walker is clean now :D

P.S yes I do realize washing him on a dirt lot defeats the purpose of cleaning the tires and undercarriage but it was my only option :(
hell yeah man! nice car! Winnipeg represent!

nickyd

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic touring
Country flag
Color match front emblem dipped and tinted side markers on the other day. Really like both choices. My custom Aegean blue caliper paint arrived today, hopefully one day this week I will have a chance to put her up on 4 jack stands.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) a

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) b

zrwizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Sport,2016 CRV SE, 2014 Mustang, 2011 Mustang, 2010 Civic LX-
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

Tanuktun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Also, at lunch yesterday, I stumbled across the first Sport Hatch in Modern Steel Metallic other than mine in my city. :thumbsup: Theirs needed a wash though....

IMG_20170927_121614-2.jpg
Hmm I don't think either of those are MSM.

JennerSI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
hell yeah man! nice car! Winnipeg represent!
Was that you I saw driving down Logan the other day?? I passed a sonic grey hatch with the red emblems and yellow fogs and was gonna honk and throw a thumbs up but hard to know who’s on the forum and wouldn’t think I was crazy! :lol:

Tanuktun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Ex Hatchback
Country flag
Installed these as soon as USPS dropped them off. And I have a Texas DPS question, do side markers have to be amber/yellow?

after digging for a couple hours, finally found it

Sec. 547.332. OTHER LAMPS PERMITTED. A motor vehicle may be equipped with:

(1) not more than two side cowl or fender lamps that emit an amber or white light without glare;

(2) not more than two running board courtesy lamps, one on each side of the vehicle, that emit an amber or white light without glare; and

(3) one or more backup lamps that:

(A) emit an amber or white light only when the vehicle is not moving forward; and

(B) may be displayed separately or in combination with another lamp.