What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

.eemedina.

trying hard without looking like it
First Name
Elvira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Sitting in traffic (that SoCal life).. got a cheap android phone for my gauges instead of the 7” tablet I was using, this is SO much better. Still gotta adjust what I want displayed but so far I recommend this over a tablet

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) A5ACB9E0-2A20-4992-942E-4216087E916C

Jiryama

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport
Country flag
Sitting in traffic (that SoCal life).. got a cheap android phone for my gauges instead of the 7” tablet I was using, this is SO much better. Still gotta adjust what I want displayed but so far I recommend this over a tablet

A5ACB9E0-2A20-4992-942E-4216087E916C.jpeg
I am curious to see what information the iDataLink Meastro will give to the supporting aftermarket head unit in comparison to the app there. I will be installing mine in about 2-3 weeks and I will definitely post! It taps into the OBDII and displays vehicle information like performance gauges, climate controls, battery voltage, check engine codes etc.

SI Willy

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 black Civic SI coupe, 1996 black Civic ex coupe, 1994 Toyota pickup
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
how much did they charge you to vinyl wrap the wheels? i was planning on getting mine powder coated gloss black, but may change my mind
how much did they charge you to vinyl wrap the wheels? i was planning on getting mine powder coated gloss black, but may change my mind
$200 just the flat faces of the wheels, not the whole wheel.

.eemedina.

trying hard without looking like it
First Name
Elvira
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
I am curious to see what information the iDataLink Meastro will give to the supporting aftermarket head unit in comparison to the app there. I will be installing mine in about 2-3 weeks and I will definitely post! It taps into the OBDII and displays vehicle information like performance gauges, climate controls, battery voltage, check engine codes etc.
I’m curious about that idatalink myself hahaha.. not sure what it is. What aftermarket HU are you running and is that device just to display info? I’ve got my ktuner plugged into my obd and connecting w it through Bluetooth

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nice!!
Do you wrap it with the trim on or do you take it off and wrap it ?
Thanks
I wrapped them without removing the trim. Having a plastic flat head helps with tuck in the wrapper.

ed123456

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX-T 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Looking good @ck42 ! And that is exactly my line of thought as well regarding pulling up the center console. I want to do the bushings AND rocker at the same time. Wonder what the ETA on the rocker is.

How do you like the new shifts? Noticeable change?
I also did the shifter bushings. Huge difference. I was considering shortshifter but after changing bushings I’m ok.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
May I ask what did you do to the turbo?
The Compressor wheel was changed out to a 11 Blade Billet alloy design with a larger size compared to the OEM 6x6 Cast compressor wheel... :thumbsup:

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
sorry for being a noob.. does it give you more boost? thanks
Yes.. to some degree and it will flow a lot more air compared to the stock turbo so the power band will not fall flat on it's face after 4800-5200rpm

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just ordered my Acuity Rocker upgrade from Kseries parts! They have it on sale as well =)

Figured it made sense to grab it while on sale. I'll get the bushings and springs in the near future since those are readily available via Amazon Prime.

Edit: Rocker is on sale, but wont ship until next week. I'm in no hurry so that works too.
Sponsored

Last edited: