What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I didn’t take the bumper off. I cut the tabs off before applying them on. Cleaned the fog lights, spayed them with water, sprayed the back of the Lamin-X with water as well. Once they were aligned, I used a card to push the water/air bubbles out. I turned the fog lights on for heat, and at the point they started to adhere all around.
Notice any difference in light output? Not talking about color obviously, just luminescence

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21399
Country flag
I didn’t take the bumper off. I cut the tabs off before applying them on. Cleaned the fog lights, spayed them with water, sprayed the back of the Lamin-X with water as well. Once they were aligned, I used a card to push the water/air bubbles out. I turned the fog lights on for heat, and at the point they started to adhere all around.
i'll try turning the fogs on for heat. i'm getting so frustrated lol

CivicPR0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring CVT
Country flag
Notice any difference in light output? Not talking about color obviously, just luminescence
Looks about the same to me. I forgot to take before and after pictures at night to see if there was a difference. The yellow looks really good though :)

civichyk918

Beautifullyimperfect
First Name
Tiffany
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Completed chrome delete and put on replacement front lip. Maybe some blue lugs?:hmm:

View attachment 63169

IMG_9567.JPG

I love your civic! it looks amazing, question where did you get your lip kit, I love the way it adds the the accent of the car. If you don't mind letting me know. :)

CivicPR0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring CVT
Country flag
Carbon fiber wrapped my hood.

EDIT: was going to rewrap the front portion as it's the opposite direction of the hood. SIGH....i cut too much and now short on wrap to replace. ordering more

20180221_191331.jpg
This looks really good. If you dont mind, do you have a link to the Vinyl you used? Thanks

Itachily504

First Name
Itachi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Aegean Blue Civic Si sedan
Country flag
Last edited:

fabster22

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport 6MT , 2018 Accord Lx
Country flag
Installed some LED bulbs from Amazon. $36 and free one day shipping :headbang: They're noticeably brighter than stock IMO and they match nicely with the DRL's. Here's a pic of the cutoff. I'll have to see how they perform in the rain. The LED's in my accord aren't the best and i don't expect these to be an improvement lol

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG-6087.JPG

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No pics but washed my car for first time in a month. I am terrible with washes yet at the same time always end up getting the car dirty the next day. Oh well, still looking amazing. Question: any link to the (III) thread??

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What made you go for an SI part over aftermarket?
I only wanted a slightly stiffer bar. This is my DD, not something I will probably ever get to track. The aftermarket bar are 20mm+, and the Si bar is 18mm. Also the cost is a big factor, $72 + shipping for the Si bar, versus 150+ for the aftermarket.
Sponsored