What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Axatax

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
In Malkuth, surrounded by evil, low on gas.
Vehicle(s)
2K Civic DX Coupe B18C5 (swap), 2017 Civic LX Coupe 6MT
Country flag
i've tried to put my lamin x on 3 times now and i can't get it

Do it right and take your bumper off. Really, it's very easy. You could have removed it 50 times in the same time frame that you've been screwing around with that LaminX from the outside.

DeVo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R #21399
Country flag
Do it right and take your bumper off. Really, it's very easy. You could have removed it 50 times in the same time frame that you've been screwing around with that LaminX from the outside.
why do you say that? they're precut

CivicChina

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic 1.5t 6MT Cosmic Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Was it free service?
Yes. i was ready to pay for the full allignment but the mechanic said it was not worth and he could do a small adjustment for free since it was a very minor issue. Keep in mind that i am in China and this is the dealership where i bought the car and i service it every 5000km, so it could be different in your case.

fabster22

First Name
Fabian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport 6MT , 2018 Accord Lx
Country flag
Had my Greddy SP exhaust installed. Only had to wait 1 week for it to come in and I love it.

For the price its the best value, oh and it also does sound great.
where did you buy it? i've been waiting since january for mine and still no word :/

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
where did you buy it? i've been waiting since january for mine and still no word :/
I emailed a shop in my area who was on the greddy website. They were able to find a supplier who only had one left that didnt come directly from Greddy. If they had to get one directly from greddy it would take 2-3 months.
All in all i was super lucky with my timing

CivicPR0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sport Touring CVT
Country flag
i've tried to put my lamin x on 3 times now and i can't get it
I didn’t take the bumper off. I cut the tabs off before applying them on. Cleaned the fog lights, spayed them with water, sprayed the back of the Lamin-X with water as well. Once they were aligned, I used a card to push the water/air bubbles out. I turned the fog lights on for heat, and at the point they started to adhere all around.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Where did you get the fogs?
In Japan when I was there this past January for Vacation :thumbsup:.... Plug and play.. no adaptor harness needed at all.
Sponsored