What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

darkness975

dream reaper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 EX-T
Country flag
I was going to wash mine to get off the salt and what not, but it ended up being near 50 with torrential downpours yesterday. So instead, I spent 10 minutes staring at it. :rolleyes:

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I did these this past weekend. I hardwired my dash cam (sorry no pics). I also installed a relay for my LED footwell lights, so that they come on with the dome lights.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20180124_065712
I did this without having to splice any wires or tap any wires in the cars harness!!! It works AWESOME!!!! I also have them on with the doors closed when the car is running. HUGE thanks to @Kusoyaro for the diagram here. Instead of splicing into the wire I used a wire terminal similar to this, to plug onto the pin on the harness.
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 2

aighead

Threads
Reaction score
Website
snortcoffee.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 1988 Ford f250, 2004 Honda vtx1300
Country flag
bembol's unfortunate encounter with a pothole reminded me of what I did to my civic a few days ago...

I got good and stuck in the snow on the side of the driveway. My driveway is long and gravel up until just in front of the garage, where there is a 3 car wide concrete pad. I usually like to park facing out so I swing towards my spot, then past and hard away from my spot so I can reverse into it. Well, it'd snowed a bit and I overshot the pulling forward by about 6 inches which put me off the gravel and just over a very slight mound at the edge of the gravel. It falls off about a foot or so, gradually, over the course of maybe 3-4 feet, but that was plenty. I proceeded to try to rock it back and forth until I'd dug myself a 20-30 foot by 10-15 foot grave of mud and snow. Got out the mower with chains on the tires and tried to yank her out. Unfortunately, it was, unknowingly to me, my gf's first try at unsticking anything and I didn't give her clear instructions. Th mower pulled very well until my gf decided to take a hard right and negate any further unsticking. Next we tried her Rav4 and viola! Out.

I got nervous as there doesn't seem to be a great impromptu towing point to strap around but everything seems fine with the way I did it.

Dumb snow.

WhiteCivicSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 WOP Civic Si
Country flag
I did these this past weekend. I hardwired my dash cam (sorry no pics). I also installed a relay for my LED footwell lights, so that they come on with the dome lights.
20180124_065712.jpg
I did this without having to splice any wires or tap any wires in the cars harness!!! It works AWESOME!!!! I also have them on with the doors closed when the car is running. HUGE thanks to @Kusoyaro for the diagram here. Instead of splicing into the wire I used a wire terminal similar to this, to plug onto the pin on the harness.
2.jpg
Nice work but oh man, it sort of looks like a forensic scene now. Better stay an honest family man ;)

RedFK8

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CTR
Country flag
Link please .
Thx
I got this off Curtis Wilson from mango tees off Facebook. Not sure if he’s on here. But send him a DM. He shipped mines out insanely quick.

SI Willy

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 black Civic SI coupe, 1996 black Civic ex coupe, 1994 Toyota pickup
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Turned it into a lawn ornament!
While flashing a stage 1 tune, my ecu went into recovery mode and my tuner won't comunicate with the ecu to recover. The tuners sending me a unit that should comunicate and recover

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got the tires rotated but also ask Honda to look under for any issues after I hit a pothole.

They wanted to charge me $56 as well for inspection but I said it takes 30 seconds. LOL

I don't know if they really did but said no issues and paid $38 for the rotation.

Mattman1206

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe Touring
I had my new gloss black honeycomb grill installed yesterday, and I put red and black emblems on it today. The spoiler was painted and installed about a week ago.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20180125_151046

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20180125_151130

MarshX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX-T Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
20180122_133331.jpg
20180122_152509.jpg

Installed a UR strut bar, compliments of @Matt Noke, changed the oil, threw these aluminum nuts on and gave her a bath.

20180122_173821.jpg
Thinking about getting that kind of Strut Bar. I have a Sirimoto Phase 2 and I have to say the quality of driving you get from a strutbar has diminished within a month of the install on my car. Idk if it's just the break in period or not. Plus, the bar is touching some tubing above the engine, making it rattle everytime i start the car. It barely fit when i installed it. I'd say about 97%.
Sponsored