What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

shermanatoorr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport Hatchback 2017
Country flag
Finally got pulled over after six months of owning my hatchback for no front license plate and tinted front windows :banghead:

Shinjari

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 WOP Civic HB Sport 6MT, '03 Honda CBR600RR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I don't really know because I never saw the car coming
damn that sucks man! Hope you're ok. I'm sure their insurance will take care of you and got my fingers crossed that its "totalled". Would be BS if they tried to fix it, especially since you were on the way to get rid of it! Now you'll have a car that has an insurance claim under its belt.

Finally got pulled over after six months of owning my hatchback for no front license plate and tinted front windows :banghead:
Ouch. So gotta put front plate on and remove tint for the fix it ticket? Then go back to no plate and front tint? LOL

Holtz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport 6MT
Country flag
I've posted a fix for the front plate. I got a $30 no front plate when I was parked in NY. The next day I came up with a way to mount it.

CivicLX2016

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic
Vehicle Showcase
A day after spraying Rustoleum black gloss peel coat, this happens on one side of my car. Other side is fine. I think mist from my neighbor's sprinkler system touched the dip while applying.

Ughh

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) ima

mokylim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic LX-P
Country flag
damn... thats making me worry as someone who lives in the bay with tinted windows. almost a year now and haven't been pulled over yet. fingers crossed

shermanatoorr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Sport Hatchback 2017
Country flag
damn that sucks man! Hope you're ok. I'm sure their insurance will take care of you and got my fingers crossed that its "totalled". Would be BS if they tried to fix it, especially since you were on the way to get rid of it! Now you'll have a car that has an insurance claim under its belt.

Ouch. So gotta put front plate on and remove tint for the fix it ticket? Then go back to no plate and front tint? LOL
Luckily a friend of mine is a police office so he can just write off the ticket and I just have to pay a $15 fine. So not too big of a deal, but now I roll down my windows whenever I see a cop haha.

Miss my tint every damn day!
Tints make your car look 10x better! I'm definitely keeping mine even after I got my ticket lol

damn... thats making me worry as someone who lives in the bay with tinted windows. almost a year now and haven't been pulled over yet. fingers crossed
I live in Dublin and these cops have nothing better to do :dunno:
Sponsored