What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Car(s)
Current Fleet: 17 Si, 18 Si, 20 CTR
Country flag
Finally switched out the OEM side markers for the smoked amber ones from @Unity Performance ! Love the way these look and the install was so simple.

IMG_4526.JPG
Love hearing and seeing that, thank you so much for supporting! On another note, mad props to @Thusee, @Cndpearlsi, and @healtoe for coming by the shop yesterday evening, and helping me pack another 200+ sets of Smoked with Amber LED's, same as you got :)

Sent out 172 today, still quite a few to send! Good to have Side Markers back in stock after non-stop COVID delays. Smoked with White are arriving middle of November

1635387878260.png

JerseyJerk

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Civic Hatchback EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What lip is that? And I love the way that wrapped piece in front of the hood looks
I bought it on eBay from HDC Autosports, it's listed as MUG-Style Front Bumper Splitter Spoiler Lip :
https://www.ebay.com/itm/294035472730

The hood piece is an upper nose trim cover from Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B079K985PX/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I was hesitant on the nose trim cover because it's 3M attached but it's advertised as protecting a vulnerable spot from chips and such. I also like the slightly more aggressive look!

Tobiman

First Name
Oluwatobi
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
How does it handle the dash controls? Any problems with it controlling the car functions that are integrated into the OEM infotainment screen?
My steering wheel buttons and dash controls all work as intended. I can control the volume and use the direction buttons to navigate the interface. You also get the option to program each button to do whatever you please.
With that said, you lose TPMS calibration and other built-in functions unique to the stock head unit. The turn by turn navigation on the tach is also gone. Think of it as an android tablet on your dash.
I just updated the unit, and they added quite a few refinements here and there. Video down below.

Teyes CC3 updates

VicVal01

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I added these side mirror covers from primitive performance to hide a horrible scratch. They look pretty good!

F0178A05-1706-454C-8AC1-509467E6FAA7.jpeg

blackdiamond

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 EX Hatchie
Country flag
I took advantage of the market and traded my Hatchie for a Subi. Had a new one back in 04, recently I've had this need to get back into the game. This site has been awesome and I lurked mostly.. but learned alot and thanks to you all.

My old car can be seen at www.autolandsf.com just look up the Honda

Here is the new ride which was traded with no negative equity... first time for me

20211026_161150.jpg

My old car in case your busy
54c6dfb132c0a5b7823b089e2e8e0a73x.jpg

Last edited:

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I took advantage of the market and traded my Hatchie for a Subi. Had a new one back in 04, recently I've had this need to get back into the game. This site has been awesome and I lurked mostly.. but learned alot and thanks to you all.

My old car can be seen at www.autolandsf.com just look up the Honda

Here is the new ride which was traded with no negative equity... first time for me

20211026_161150.jpg

My old car in case your busy
54c6dfb132c0a5b7823b089e2e8e0a73x.jpg
Wow
No part out, just straight trade

Enjoy the Scoob!

blackdiamond

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 EX Hatchie
Country flag
Wow
No part out, just straight trade

Enjoy the Scoob!
Cosmetics mostly... no go-parts... stock
Should have grabbed the rear diffuser but nope... thanks

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 SI Coupe
Country flag
Installed the 27WON 70a rear motor mount in my car.. Definitely makes the cabin shake like crazy lol. Fixed the 2 issues that were annoying me with the car though, the rubber banding feeling that I thought was just a CVT issue and I feel much more planted and able to put more power down while cornering. Went up the mountains to drive yesterday and the rear motor mount definitely makes me feel more confident going faster on turns while before I felt like I didn't have enough control.

Bit mixed on it overall since this is my daily driver. Hopefully it dies down a bit after its broken in because while I like way it feels to drive a lot more now, I don't know how I'll feel if I want to take a longer trip in the car.
DAMN makes me think twice about installing mine lol

EspadaTiburon

First Name
Harlan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
'20 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
DAMN makes me think twice about installing mine lol
Haha. After about 300-400 miles, it's actually gotten a bit better. Still rattles quite a bit but it's not as insane as when it was first installed. Not sure if it gets better but right now, I can mostly live with it.

_1slowsi_

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 SI Coupe
Country flag
Haha. After about 300-400 miles, it's actually gotten a bit better. Still rattles quite a bit but it's not as insane as when it was first installed. Not sure if it gets better but right now, I can mostly live with it.
fuck it im just going to install it this weekend lol