What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When I saw the pics it brought back memories of me driving home from work in my red Elantra GT hatch and getting T-boned. My car was totalled and I'm sorry to say it looks like your car is too.

I truly feel your pain man and so sorry it happened. You holding up ok?

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When I saw the pics it brought back memories of me driving home from work in my red Elantra GT hatch and getting T-boned. My car was totalled and I'm sorry to say it looks like your car is too.

I truly feel your pain man and so sorry it happened. You holding up ok?
Yeah I'm OK. Thank you. I am hoping it can be fixed since it can't be replaced. No air bags deployed, so I'm crossing my fingers. ?

rwk226

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX-L Hatchback (CVT)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Gave the Civic a nice wipe down / touch up, changed my CVT fluid (33,500 miles). Did it for the peace of mind but she really didn't need it changed, and went out for a drive after the fluid change.

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback 6MT
Country flag

JVel

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXT Sedan
Country flag
Weather was great so I detailed the car.

qZ-kT2OUFaHqBjIHhWzQ07CnV=w1190-h893-no?authuser=0.jpg

cXKdrTtgLUONZ9xmQ2aTEgPSO=w1190-h893-no?authuser=0.jpg

cV1923KfEQEDSJB2wS8RmFfyZ=w1190-h893-no?authuser=0.jpg

ToWeF_V6cWgvNOZpiKh0ll9WV=w1190-h893-no?authuser=0.jpg
Sheesh!! These are the same wheels I’m looking at for my sedan EX-T! I kept going back and forth between bronze and graphite. konig had a live stream the other day on IG and they were able to show me the graphite ones and I’m sold!

how the wheels holding up?

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
Sheesh!! These are the same wheels I’m looking at for my sedan EX-T! I kept going back and forth between bronze and graphite. konig had a live stream the other day on IG and they were able to show me the graphite ones and I’m sold!

Perfect. The finish is A1, and they are still true as ever requiring very little weight on my last high speed balance. Strong and light, killer combo. I've been on them over a year now.

CWIIIFK7

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag

And based on your avatar, your car looks very good. Stanced perfect. The wheels are going to look nasty on your car. Can't wait to see it if you end up pulling the trigger.

86salmon

It's Hedley, Hedley Lamarr!
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic si sedan, 2001 Nissan Frontier
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

JVel

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
And based on your avatar, your car looks very good. Stanced perfect. The wheels are going to look nasty on your car. Can't wait to see it if you end up pulling the trigger.
Thank you! It’s on D2 springs. I contacted fitment industries because I had a few questions. I’m going to upgrade to 18x8.5 +35mm 235/40/18. They’re on back order. He said maybe end of October early November. This will be my Christmas gift to myself haha. I’ll update once I get them on my ride. I can’t wait.

JVel

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
Country flag
Installed the American Modified mesh grille and College Hills horn upgrade while I was at it. First time taking the bumper off, so that was fun :) Overall very happy with how it looks

20210925_125850.jpg
20210925_143523.jpg
20210925_164618.jpg
How’s the upgrade sound? I had it in my cart a few months ago and never pulled the trigger lol. I just ordered the Honda power of dreams license plate frame a few days ago from them.