What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Corey2k8g

First Name
Corey
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
So with all the construction happening at my job. I saw this the other day. When the landscaping truck was parked behind my car and the where working from there. I knew they'd hit my car and sure enough. I feel like I've hit a bad patch with my car. So I went to look at this. The one I'd get currently isn't at the dealer until the 9th but the employee at the dealer had one I could look at. I snapped the pictures before I left

20210922_081212.jpg

20210924_104508.jpg

20210924_104518.jpg
Advertisement

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
So with all the construction happening at my job. I saw this the other day. When the landscaping truck was parked behind my car and the where working from there. I knew they'd hit my car and sure enough. I feel like I've hit a bad patch with my car. So I went to look at this. The one I'd get currently isn't at the dealer until the 9th but the employee at the dealer had one I could look at. I snapped the pictures before I left

20210922_081212.jpg

20210924_104508.jpg

20210924_104518.jpg
A lot of people are transitioning from the Si to the Stinger GT, but the K5 definitely turns heads in the right color.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I like the K5 especially for the money.

kia-k5-gt-line-2021-735922.jpg

Last edited:

Corey2k8g

First Name
Corey
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX
Country flag
A lot of people are transitioning from the Si to the Stinger GT, but the K5 definitely turns heads in the right color.
Yeah the stinger is a bit much. Especially with how the market is now. I like the k5. The wolf grey is similar to the sonic grey on the civic. I love that color girl does too. And the red interior is 🔥 plus the AWD I feel it's one of the cleanest looking AWD sedans out at the moment

koivuns

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
AND their warranty.
could you elaborate? my sister is looking at the k5 and i'm her source of info on yays or nays
if the warranty is good i'd be way more willing to recommend it to her

David16touring

Reaction score
Car(s)
2016 Civic touring, 2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Got my head gasket finished up with a cometic gasket and ARP studs today, and at the moment I’m at the exhaust shop getting the flex portion of a Megan racing frontpipe fixed. Should’ve just done a new frontpipe but this will do for now.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
could you elaborate? my sister is looking at the k5 and i'm her source of info on yays or nays
10 years/100,000 miles drivetrain warranty

5 years/60,000 miles basic warranty

koivuns

First Name
Steve
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Si CBP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
10 years/100,000 miles drivetrain warranty

5 years/60,000 miles basic warranty
interesting. mixed feelings about that
there's two ways to look at it: either the company can't ensure worry-free driving for 10 years maybe they're not very confident in the quality/quality control of their vehicles, or they're appealing to the market.
look at honda, they've got a 3yr/36k basic and 6yr/72k extended warranty bc they know their stuff is good and will last that long. moreover, they're confident that should any issues arise, they'll happen within that span and not after (for the most part)

just food for thought, good on kia tho for offering such a nice warranty and finally stepping up their game and appealing to a younger demographic

pac7yak

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Civic LX, 2010 Ford Fusion
Country flag
FINALLY got to doing my highs with leds. Having a lx sucks though. Missing fogs n chrome delete at minimum to make the front end look slightly better

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
The 10-year/100,000-mile Kia warranty program provides the following coverage for new Kia vehicles:

• 10-year/100,000-mile limited powertrain warranty: The lengthiest coverage, this warranty applies to the powertrain only (engine, transmission, and elements like the axles and driveshafts).
  • 5-year/60,000-mile limited basic warranty: This is Kia’s bumper-to-bumper warranty, which covers almost all of the vehicle’s elements with exceptions like common “wear and tear” items such as brake pads, windshield wiper blades, and tires.
  • 5-year/100,000-mile limited anti-perforation warranty: This warranty provides protection against corrosion and perforation of exterior body panels from the inside out. It does not, however, protect against perforation from the outside in, such as sand, hail, stones, or perforation by accidental damage.
  • 5-year/60,000-mile roadside assistance: These services, limited to $75 per occurrence, include towing to the nearest authorized Kia dealer, gas delivery, flat tire assistance, jump start assistance, trip interruption benefits, and more.

Nexus713

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport (Sedan)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Looks great! How has it held up?
Thanks! Pretty good i would say, around (outside part) holds excellent, inside it did fade a little but that was expected as it’s exposed to heat and stuff

Civics4Ever

Rally Red EXT
First Name
Gene
Reaction score
Car(s)
04 Civic Sedan LX, 17 Civic Coupe Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well, since I have Friday, Saturday and Sunday off from work and the weather is perfect (70 and sunny, no humidity), I'm pampering the Cosmic Blue.

Already detailed the interior and just finished washing it and using some black trim restorer.

The additional weekend to do list:

1. Clay the paint and windows
2. Polish the car
3. Apply Sealant
4. Wax the car
5. Apply protectant to all weatherstripping
6. Reinstall shark fin rear diffuser lip
Ya notice how the lower temps and humidity instantly adds +10hp?😁

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Car(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
When it is cooler in SW Florida ( January to March it might get in the 40s early in the morning)
I do notice a better throttle response in my car
Multiply that feeling x2 when you're tuned.

Advertisement

Advertisement