What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

MaxPower

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan ABM, 2017 CR-V EX, formerly 2005 Saab 9-2x, 1986 Prelude Si
Country flag
I finally washed my baby after ida hit the east coast..she was shinin’..then it rained outta nowhere last night sigh ?
Same here. Finally washed/waxed this weekend after way too long...only to find a bunch of leaves/acorns/detritus on the car after the subsequent storm tore through the area. Oh well. You win some, you lose some.

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag
After a new home purchase in the last month, and dropping several k for all new appliances, there is only ogle for the time being. Haha but I can hope.
Much respect and congrats on your new home purchase.

Nemesai285

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX Sedan
Country flag
I went for a much needed morning sunrise cruise before doc appointment after cleaning my car. Started a habit of wiping down my car everytime water collects on the wax finish from rain, dew, and hand car washings. Don't like water spots left and with such a clean paint surface and not having a garage, im now hand washing my car every other day, which I don't mind. Feels nice to bond with the car more.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
im now hand washing my car every other day, which I don't mind. Feels nice to bond with the car more.
Careful now. You might wash away the oh so thin Honda paint. ;)

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Didn't grab a lot of pics but I installed SPC Rear Camber Arms.

Getting the rear bolt out on the gas tank side had me reconsidering the $600 install I was quoted ?
bolt.jpg
Both sides were near impossible on mine! I was turning a wrench over and over to get 1/8 turn at at time! My buddy had a ratchet wrench that finally made the job easier, but not by much. It is a painful task all around.