What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

justasimpleman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 PWP FC1 Si
Country flag
Complete bumper conversion. Next up is the D2 lowering springs and taillights(both are already in my trunk and itching to be installed)
So happy with how the new bumper makes it look so damn aggressive oh and also switchback fog lights installed as well

20210728_152746.jpg

20210728_152731.jpg
I bet you got this done at SoCal accessories ?

itzindyd

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Complete bumper conversion. Next up is the D2 lowering springs and taillights(both are already in my trunk and itching to be installed)
So happy with how the new bumper makes it look so damn aggressive oh and also switchback fog lights installed as well

20210728_152746.jpg

20210728_152731.jpg
Thinking about getting this conversion done as well in the near by future and had a couple of questions!

1. How's fitment?
2. How's color matching with OEM paint on the bumber itself? Does it match the rest of the car?

PhillyFenom

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX(automatic)
Country flag
Thinking about getting this conversion done as well in the near by future and had a couple of questions!

1. How's fitment?
2. How's color matching with OEM paint on the bumber itself? Does it match the rest of the car?
Fitment is 100% on point no gaps no grille gaps or anything. So satisfied with it. Also I got it paint matched prior by telling them the manufacturer info found on the inside of the driver door panel. There is literally no bad visuals about the bumper other than its not connected to my real type r im so waiting patiently to get lol. Id say jump on it and do it. Where are you located? If you're in SoCal I highly recommend Socal Accessories located in Montclair, CA

itzindyd

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Fitment is 100% on point no gaps no grille gaps or anything. So satisfied with it. Also I got it paint matched prior by telling them the manufacturer info found on the inside of the driver door panel. There is literally no bad visuals about the bumper other than its not connected to my real type r im so waiting patiently to get lol. Id say jump on it and do it. Where are you located? If you're in SoCal I highly recommend Socal Accessories located in Montclair, CA
That's awesome to hear! Unfortunately I live In Indiana so just a lil far for me to get Socal Access to help me out ?

jconnway

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 2017 Sport Hatch
Country flag
I think it makes the car look lower because it breaks up the black spoiler with the street. It made a huge difference on mine, but my car is red so...
It’s def more visible in person than in the photo (the stripe on front of the car). It was easy enough to do that if I get tired of it I won’t have wasted much effort

number9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic SI
Country flag
Just wanted to throw this out there, I went on a trip, and, well, I was planning on changing tires soon as two of them have patches, but on the trip they started leaking very quickly and they were about time... I stopped in at Tire Rack and picked up the top suggestion from this very forum, and the civicx forum was right. The Michelin Pilot Sport All Season 4, although pricey, are great. I can instantly feel a difference. Bumps are smoother, handling is great, corners are great. Wanted to say, that is what I did today, and thank you to all the forum posters at civicx, it was a great choice.
Sponsored