What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

BagOfRichardz

First Name
Chris
Reaction score
Car(s)
2021 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Country flag
Invidia Q300 exhaust today, great tone, not annoying at all. Also 27Won motor mount, the softer of the two. And a set of locks on my Whiteline Sway bar.. still fighting a nasty clunk and EVERYTHING is torqued to spec.

949185C2-72E8-4E75-A27D-FA9B652E59A6.jpeg

Im looking into that exhaust. Have to convince the wife that its a must get. How does it sound compared to stock? Im looking for a deeper tone but not that coffee can crap from the 90/2000s

Advertisement

bembol

SHIFT_
First Name
Rafael
Reaction score
Car(s)
17 FK7 Sport Touring, 20 Audi Q3 Progressiv
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I removed the cup holders. It's disgusting!!!

Augenauf

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan
Country flag
Finally deleted the chrome. Still a few tiny spots of chrome peeking through where I cut off too much wrap, but not bad for my first try. Used one of those 3M wrap kits off amazon. Then replaced the center dash speaker with one I found on Crutchfield. Even this cheap, $30 speaker was an improvement over the dinky OEM speaker.

20210722_084713.jpg

20210722_084720.jpg

20210722_084730.jpg

20210722_085541.jpg

Last edited:

jconnway

First Name
James
Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Sport Hatch 1.5
Country flag
@
BagOfRichardz

Deeper tone, not droney or raspy. Even with a hard rev, not too loud. You won't sound like a 16-year-old with a fart can.

That being said, it is noticeable in the cabin. So like I've heard people say the Type-R exhaust is barely perceptible... this one is there for sure, just not irritating. I'll take a video.

Augenauf

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan
Country flag
After the chrome delete and speaker install I posted earlier, I then proceeded to scratch the shit out of my wheel. The irony is I park close to curbs to keep my car from getting scratched lmao. Might pick up a replacement wheel off ebay I guess. Dunno if I can live with the mistake.

20210722_103012.jpg

The Bad Guy

First Name
Brian
Reaction score
Car(s)
18 CBP Si Sedan, 06 G6, 15 Silverado
Country flag

healtoe

Reaction score
Car(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si HFP
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I found a good mount from Scosche to mount the Ktuner. I had it in a vent clip but it kept becoming loose. This mount is for iPads and it is very strong. Also, I got my phearable 1.5 tune. Haven’t loaded it yet. That will done on the weekend.
F3B7516E-32E1-4594-AA61-AAC0B3F0A277.jpeg

dstix747

Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
After the chrome delete and speaker install I posted earlier, I then proceeded to scratch the shit out of my wheel. The irony is I park close to curbs to keep my car from getting scratched lmao. Might pick up a replacement wheel off ebay I guess. Dunno if I can live with the mistake.

20210722_103012.jpg
Been there, done that, but with black wheels. I now have the scuffer as my spare tire (black sharpie hides it pretty well). People seem to say the exposed aluminum can be buffed back to smooth. Haven't seen pics of any of those success stories. Maybe someone will share.

Also, you may want to ask the community if anyone is willing to part with one for a decent price.

OEM wheels are never cheap, but if you go that route, look on hondapartsconnection.com or one of the other internet parts shops. Usually about 1/2 -2/3 of the local dealer price.

Augenauf

Reaction score
Car(s)
2019 Si Sedan
Country flag
Been there, done that, but with black wheels. I now have the scuffer as my spare tire (black sharpie hides it pretty well). People seem to say the exposed aluminum can be buffed back to smooth. Haven't seen pics of any of those success stories. Maybe someone will share.

Also, you may want to ask the community if anyone is willing to part with one for a decent price.

OEM wheels are never cheap, but if you go that route, look on hondapartsconnection.com or one of the other internet parts shops. Usually about 1/2 -2/3 of the local dealer price.
Ok ill look into that. I def need a spare tire anyway, so that's not a bad idea.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

20210722_103012.jpg
I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat. At home and at work, I park on parking lots and ALWAYS park in an end space (as close as I can to the curb) to stay away from other cars. Unfortunately I've had my fair share of scrapes on the lower front bumper trying to get too close.

Advertisement

Advertisement