What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

moistener

Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Honda Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are those gloss black overlays above the fogs??? If so where from!? I’ve been looking everywhere for something to get rid of the ugly matte plastic
I had my tint guy vinyl wrap them in black alongside some of the chrome window trim. He couldn't wrap the whole fog trim due to the shape so I opted for just the eyebrow portion.

For some reason, I can't find any aftermarket gloss black trim. There's carbon fiber but I'm not a fan of that look.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Car(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Cloudy days are where the PMM thrives!
1618615479610.png
Car looks cool. It might just be the angle/lighting but how's rear visibility?

Last edited:

n2da2nd

It's Senor Bane to ya
First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Car(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Car look cool. It might just be the angle/lighting but how's rear visibility?
Thank you. The visibility is blocked on the bottom of the rear window. If a car is tailgating me, I cant see it.

Nexus713

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport (Sedan)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
I like the black badges. Did you do that yourself, or are they aftermarket addons?
Thanks! I did it myself with plasti dip, very easy to do, just need good weather and some time - i used youtube guide how to do it properly ??

Little tip: ‚sport’ badge needs few more coats than ‚honda’ and ‚civic’ ones, due to smaller gaps between letters (harder to peel off plasti dip). I had to re-do it after first try, still not perfect but it will do for now :p

That was my preparation

5F15E791-97C1-4AA2-8113-C72B4F2BAB60.jpeg

FCFFC754-2289-4500-8834-9EA6F2B25EEB.jpeg

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Car(s)
2017 Civic Sport
Country flag
Thanks! I did it myself with plasti dip, very easy to do, just need good weather and some time - i used youtube guide how to do it properly ??

Little tip: ‚sport’ badge needs few more coats than ‚honda’ and ‚civic’ ones, due to smaller gaps between letters (harder to peel off plasti dip). I had to re-do it after first try, still not perfect but it will do for now :p
Thanks for the tips. I was thinking about this yesterday, and I think I might de-badge instead. I'd need to find a de-badged front grill, which doesn't seem to be easy