What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Phy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic HB ST, '18 Civic HB EX, '04 Ford Ranger
Country flag
Nay for now but possibly yay for later. It currently feels a bit off like something is missing. I think it would be a yay if you take the center wheel cap where the Honda Logo is and wrap it in Red Vinyl Wrap underneath the Honda Logo and then put the Honda Logo back on top. That's what I did for my 2019 Wheels although I did not wrap the outside edge with the Red Line like you since 2019 wheels have broken patterns on the edge.
It's actually 3m Fiery orange. I'm not sure how It'd look with an orange circle in the middle. I'll try it for shits and giggles though. I'm curious how durable it'll be.
Sponsored

Icebear

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Hatch Sport Touring 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited 1991 Chevrolet c1500
Country flag
Just my opinion here. I think it's way too much.

Just the gas door cover or just the door handle covers but both looks kind of bad.

And I don't like the piece behind the door handle covers at all. But hey, you asked for opinions.
When I first saw the thumbnail where others replied ( ok its bigger than that ) I thought the dark areas around the door handles and gas cap were spots on the side that been primed for painting , until I expanded the photo .

So maybe just have dark door handles , but not the pockets and gas door .

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
What do you all think?.. if you could change something what would it be?

20210223_143154.jpg

20210223_143202.jpg

20210223_143217.jpg
The question is do YOU like it?

I can't tear u for the handles and fuel door. I mean, look at my car...

I will say that it could use more chrome delete to not look like an afterthought. Maybe hit the windows and badges? I personally think wrapping the roof would pull the handles and fuel door together too.

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Installed LED low beams, wow it looks much better...interior lighting is already all done in white LED too.

But now i must do something for the fog lights, i have a lot of yellow tint films in house to try
but i'm not sure about the bulb, i don't know if the stock bulb can look ok with a yellow tint overlay?

If not i'm not sure between a white LED kit or a Yellow JDM led kit...OPINIONS WELCOME PLEASE? :)
Note: i will install at least 1 layer of tint film overlay anyways, for lens protection regardless of the LED kit i get.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 222

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
Installed LED low beams, wow it looks much better...interior lighting is already all done in white LED too.

But now i must do something for the fog lights, i have a lot of yellow tint films in house to try
but i'm not sure about the bulb, i don't know if the stock bulb can look ok with a yellow tint overlay?

If not i'm not sure between a white LED kit or a Yellow JDM led kit...OPINIONS WELCOME PLEASE? :)
Note: i will install at least 1 layer of tint film overlay anyways, for lens protection regardless of the LED kit i get.

222.jpg
My vote goes for yellow LED fogs. I like the way they look, better than white or halogen fogs, personally. I used to have white LEDs for my fogs, but switched them to yellow LEDs (without tinting). No regrets.

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
My vote goes for yellow LED fogs. I like the way they look, better than white or halogen fogs, personally. I used to have white LEDs for my fogs, but switched them to yellow LEDs (without tinting). No regrets.
i drive my car during winter so i need to protect the lenses otherwise in just 3 or 4 years they will look like this:
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1614394178990

so for me film is a must
yellow LED and yellow tint would get your vote? :)
Matter of fact i'm gonna cut some yellow film tonight just to try on even if the install is not perfect (-8c right now hehe) just to see how it looks with stock bulbs...

White LED with yellow tint i would assume will come out very shy yellow, so i would need 3 or 4 layers of tint overlays...

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Turns out, i tried 1 layer and it quickly turned to yellow, but then i tried 2 layers of yellow film and it's absolutely perfect in terms of color and hue....it's BEAUTIFUL! :)

My galaxy S9 doesn't make it justice, honestly i'm no photographer so it could probably do better... i used the ''night''mode...in real it's quite bananas IMO the 1st picture is the more representative if you look how much yellow it output in the snow you can guess the fog is now looking VERY yellow hehe...the right fog on the 1st picture in particular (the one you can see just a little bit of) looks closer to what it looked like with my eyes when looking at them.

The install is very rough i'll need to redo it clean probably will take the time to dismount them from the car and everything...will do them at the shop...cause that was done litteraly kneeling in the snow credit card in hand but was worth it it's good enough for a couple months will protect the lenses until spring when it gets hot and shiny and fun again...have a ton of new mods coming for this thing and now i save like 30$ by not buying bulbs, cost for this mod for me around 1.56$ worth of yellow tint material. ??

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 1

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 2

Last edited:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Headliner rattle, squeak, click removal, attempt #317...

I love my car but the headliner rattles and clicking sounds coming from the passenger side drive me nuts. I hate em and it makes the car sometimes seem like a piece of $hit. It's cringeworthy.

Today I tried a new approach. I removed all the foam I'd stuffed in there and the double sided velcro I used to keep things tight.

Instead, I liberally sprayed the inside of the headliner with this:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20210227_123952516

And for now, I'm squeak free. We'll see how long the quiet lasts. Fingers crossed.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Turns out, i tried 1 layer and it quickly turned to yellow, but then i tried 2 layers of yellow film and it's absolutely perfect in terms of color and hue....it's BEAUTIFUL! :)

My galaxy S9 doesn't make it justice, honestly i'm no photographer so it could probably do better... i used the ''night''mode...in real it's quite bananas IMO the 1st picture is the more representative if you look how much yellow it output in the snow you can guess the fog is now looking VERY yellow hehe...the right fog on the 1st picture in particular (the one you can see just a little bit of) looks closer to what it looked like with my eyes when looking at them.

The install is very rough i'll need to redo it clean probably will take the time to dismount them from the car and everything...will do them at the shop...cause that was done litteraly kneeling in the snow credit card in hand but was worth it it's good enough for a couple months will protect the lenses until spring when it gets hot and shiny and fun again...have a ton of new mods coming for this thing and now i save like 30$ by not buying bulbs, cost for this mod for me around 1.56$ worth of yellow tint material. ??

1.jpg

2.jpg
Just don't eat that yellow snow please...?