What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

CAPTS

First Name
TY
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen CivicX CVT->MT
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Last edited:

Fitment Industries

Threads
Reaction score
Website
fitmentindustries.com
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Country flag
Received my 18s I just bought for my EX hatch from Fitment Industries. Super pumped to put em on, until I realize two wheels are damaged :banghead::banghead:
58D4A8A0-3208-4815-9E6D-C0B38F70256F.jpeg
That's definitely not what we strive for. Shoot us an email at [email protected] and we will get that sorted for you ASAP!

Telly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatch
Country flag
That's definitely not what we strive for. Shoot us an email at [email protected] and we will get that sorted for you ASAP!
Iā€™ve been in contact with a Christian over email. You guys offered $50 a wheel even after I sent in my quote from the most local shop from me. Iā€™ve gone back and forth trying to figure out the quickest way to get this figured out, but have been unable to get further than $50/wheel or send them back and wait another 3-4 weeks. Pretty infuriating considering I already waited 3 weeks and they were inspected by an ā€˜ABPā€™

Iā€™ll take my business elsewhere. Iā€™m alright on waiting 3-4 weeks and getting another set of mismanaged and poorly packed wheels.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Iā€™ll take my business elsewhere. Iā€™m alright on waiting 3-4 weeks and getting another set of mismanaged and poorly packed wheels.
Just curious how they were packed. When I ordered a wheel/tire package from Tire Rack they were wrapped really well. The wheels were covered in foam sheets and super thick corrugated board on each side which was all strapped together.

Telly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatch
Country flag
Just curious how they were packed. When I ordered a wheel/tire package from Tire Rack they were wrapped really well. The wheels were covered in foam sheets and super thick corrugated board on each side which was all strapped together.
So two of mine were packed exactly like that individually. Then the two that were damaged were wrapped together in one bundle of shrink wrap with the foam separating them. Seems like someone at the warehouse just got a little lazy (I work PT at a warehouse. See it all the time haha)

By the way, appreciate all of your work on the tuning research! Your latest post has me debating swapping my TSP tune for a Phearable

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Appreciate that.

If you get a chance, don't forget to add an updated post in the tuning survey thread. ;) I think you posted there last summer. Updates to tuned miles and such really help.

As far as upgrading from TSP to Phearable....

The reason I think it's worth considering is for the better spaced maps (15/20/24 psi) and the overall improved smoothness.

Bi0nd0

First Name
Francesco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic X Hatchback 1.6 i-dTec Elegance
Country flag
so there is wires there if you did not buy the car with the sub? nicely done! i will deff need to look a bit harder
Not exactly ... I've caught the rear left speaker signal and I've used a simple "high level to low level" adapter.

Volksparts

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 CTR, 17 TRD Tacoma, 2017 Wrangler, 2020 Avalon
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I ordered it at Aliexpress. It's cheaper there and is also the original one. There are also stores on Aliexpress that sell fake ones. So order it at this shop.

Yes you can.

Pm'ed you
If you set the shift points does it blink or anything when it hits the specific rpm's?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday actually but close enough.

Got in new replacements for the carbon look front and rear vent covers I'd been running for a couple years.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20210126_130629118

Received my Depo "Porsche style" side markers. Similar to Unity but with a much darker smoke and thinner light bar.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20210126_171104525~2

Mister_AJ

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Sport 4D
Country flag

Got in new replacements for the carbon look front and rear vent covers I'd been running for a couple years.

IMG_20210126_130629118.jpg

Received my Depo "Porsche style" side markers. Similar to Unity but with a much darker smoke and thinner light bar.

IMG_20210126_171104525~2.jpg
Liking those side markers, link for where to buy?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase

xaviersayys

Xavier
First Name
Xavier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

IMG_20210126_130629118.jpg

IMG_20210126_171104525~2.jpg
Are the front fog light covers actual replacements or just stick ons?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Are the front fog light covers actual replacements or just stick ons?
Stick ons but trust me, they stick on quite well. I like the look. "Just stick ons" always makes it sound like garbage but IMO they are nice pieces.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) grilles1-03