What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Civic Sport Hatch
Country flag
Just installed the WhiteLine RMM insert for my stock Si mount. Drives great overall! But for those of you with it, have you noticed a pretty harsh start-up? Reinstalled it twice with no luck fixing the issue. Is this normal in the beginning, brand new? Along with some odd brake feel, maybe just tired from work for that lol
Same result for me with the Whitelne RMM insert. The colder it is, the worse it is, but for me it's not bad, it's just feeling what the engine does when it starts, nothing more. For what it's worth, it has mellowed quite a bit after 2 weeks; it does break in.
Sponsored

Unity Performance

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Website
unity-performance.com
Vehicle(s)
Current Fleet: 18 Si, 20 FK8, 23 FL5
Country flag
I just installed mine today and same thing. Cold start + a few RPM ranges are a bit NVH but the rest of the time it seemed fine to daily.
Hey Jimmy, just to clarify you've got the Whiteline RMM vs. the Whiteline Insert that goes in the stock RMM that others are talking about.

I've tried both in our Blue Si, have the Whiteline RMM currently on and it's a great piece! Obviously there's much more NVH than you get just with the insert, but it's not overbearing. You'll enjoy it even more post-break in period of about 500 miles :)

jimmyreal

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Civic Si sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey Jimmy, just to clarify you've got the Whiteline RMM vs. the Whiteline Insert that goes in the stock RMM that others are talking about.
Yes I do! It’s about as much of a step up from the Perrin inserts as they were from stock. Looking forward to it breaking in. It sounds good too lmao.

HalfBreed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sport Sedan, 2.0 CVT
Country flag
Freshened it up with a new air freshener. I didn't have any of the Air Spencer CS-X3 air freshener refills that I've been using, so I wanted to try something else.

It smells really good, and for you fellow older cats from the 90's JDM scene, it smells really close to the Air Spencer CS-X3 scent. It's marketed as smelling like CarPro Eraser.

It's pricey for an air freshener, but supposedly lasts a very long time. Some get it to last even longer by instead of removing the plastic cap under the main cap, just drilling a small hole in it. I completely removed it, per the instructions, but may do the drill method next time, as it's really strong. Not in a bad way at all. But if I can make it last longer by lessening it, I'll give it a try.

I ordered two for myself, but my GF stole the other one once she smelled it. ?

https://www.carpro-us.com/amp/interior/carpro-skysblu-car-perfume-8ml/

Beansley

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Freshened it up with a new air freshener. I didn't have any of the Air Spencer CS-X3 air freshener refills that I've been using, so I wanted to try something else.

It smells really good, and for you fellow older cats from the 90's JDM scene, it smells really close to the Air Spencer CS-X3 scent. It's marketed as smelling like CarPro Eraser.

It's pricey for an air freshener, but supposedly lasts a very long time. Some get it to last even longer by instead of removing the plastic cap under the main cap, just drilling a small hole in it. I completely removed it, per the instructions, but may do the drill method next time, as it's really strong. Not in a bad way at all. But if I can make it last longer by lessening it, I'll give it a try.

I ordered two for myself, but my GF stole the other one once she smelled it. ?

https://www.carpro-us.com/amp/interior/carpro-skysblu-car-perfume-8ml/
I'm already in. Ive gone through a lot of the cs-x3s and I don't find them to last longer than 2 weeks or so, will order one for the lady too ?

WF19

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Si sedan Aegean Blue Metallic; 2003 Pontiac Vibe (just sold)
Country flag
Just found out that the Insight leather console pieces and armrests that I ordered way back in September are finally shipping!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Installed the Phearable Stage 1.5 tune after running a customized TSP Stage 1 for a year and a half.

My review here if you're interested:

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
sportline springs

20210119_192722.jpg
Love the drop, but man oh man... that pic.

I tried to make it look a bit better but that dirt and salt was too much for a mere photo program. lol

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) Untitled 1

hobby-man

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 WRX STi, 2018 Sport Touring Hatchback (sold)
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Love the drop, but man oh man... that pic.

I tried to make it look a bit better but that dirt and salt was too much for a mere photo program. lol

Untitled 1.jpg
That was fresh back from the alignment ? its cleaner now