What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

yansag1982

First Name
Yanick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Coupe Sport 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not to troll, but with over 1100 pages on this thread, i began to notice how many posts are of people that washed their cars (or worse, LOOKED at them and snapped a pic!). I love mine and wash it at least once a week, but it's just something I do. Maybe someone should start the "I washed/waxed my car today" thread to keep this more about tweaks? I won't start the thread, but then I really would't watch it either.
That is really true...I love keeping up with this thread to get some ideas for cosmetic mods etc. but there is a lot of useless posts indeed...people should create a showcase and update the pics in there instead.

websitesdown

First Name
Bee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI , 2023 Civic Sport
Country flag
I had my retro clutch / kzcmc / stainless steel cmc line installed yesterday and picked her up this morning! I'm having to learn how to drive her again now. The rev hang is gone now and the clutch endangerment feels way better now as well imo. I managed to put 100 miles on it today. I'll probably put about the same tomorrow if not more after running some errands. I can't wait to finally open her up with the new clutch that can hold the power.

SecondTrip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic 4D Executive 1.5T CVT
Country flag
Replaced rear parking sensors under warranty after 18,000 km/ 11,000 miles. Now they work good and Civic drives happy again. Before that they give fault alarm during reverse.

mtreload

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Welp. Got my first little ding on my new car lol. There was heavy construction on my normal way home so I took a detour through an area I’m not familiar with and I got a little too close to the curb and scratched up my back right wheel. Totally my fault and I was rushing when I shouldn’t have been. Anyone know what I can do to fix it a little?
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 5118C1C1-DCA6-403E-B141-B3A47DE101AA

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
Welp. Got my first little ding on my new car lol. There was heavy construction on my normal way home so I took a detour through an area I’m not familiar with and I got a little too close to the curb and scratched up my back right wheel. Totally my fault and I was rushing when I shouldn’t have been. Anyone know what I can do to fix it a little?
5118C1C1-DCA6-403E-B141-B3A47DE101AA.jpeg
Doesn’t look that bad. You should be able to sand and polish to make it hardly noticeable.

mtreload

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Doesn’t look that bad. You should be able to sand and polish to make it hardly noticeable.
It's worse up close but barely noticeable from a distance. But I'm just more annoyed at myself than anything else lol. I will try the sanding with some sand paper or something.

Last edited:

Habanero

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 LX. 2012 G25
Country flag
5118C1C1-DCA6-403E-B141-B3A47DE101AA.jpeg
Forget about it. No other person would notice in a thousand years.

mtreload

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Honda Civic Sport
Country flag
Forget about it. No other person would notice in a thousand years.
You are absolutely right. I sat on it until the end of my work day and had another look and it's not that bad and looks more like a reflection from the sun at certain angles.
Sponsored

Last edited: