What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Feddy_Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
Country flag
Thanks for the testimonial- Amy wasn’t so sure at first, but it improved the already great handling exponentially. How has yours worn over time?
Not at all. I actually set it to the stiffest setting to see how I would like it. It’s probably too stiff for daily driving. Definitely more a a track set up.
Sponsored

AmyChris13

First Name
Amy and Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic sport coupe
Country flag
Not at all. I actually set it to the stiffest setting to see how I would like it. It’s probably too stiff for daily driving. Definitely more a a track set up.
Went with the softer setting- any stiffer would probably be too much for daily driving. The end link set up is easy to adjust though, so it shouldn’t be an issue to make this setup track ready. I’m thinking autocross...

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you plastidipped emblems? Can you share link which brand did you use? I have turbo emblem which is black color. I wanna make everything black same as yours. Thanks
Btw looks amazing!
I just used Plasti dip brand. Got it at WalMart. There are videos that tell you how to get a good coat. Be warned that pulling the dip from the center of the small letters like P and R (or B and O) requies patience, a very small tool to start the peel, and a set of tweezers.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200927_041902

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 20200927_041911

Last edited:

GoldClass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback
Country flag
Installed a Sirimoto Phase 2 sway bar and end links. The difference over stock is immediately noticeable. So far, so good! Next step is to figure out stock exhaust for installing a proper downpipe.

5EA2AE24-2AFD-484F-813E-0F71385B955D.jpeg

5353A964-A49B-4575-A86C-B46BF71B76A0.jpeg

552AEA9B-5FF4-4D22-8045-2B57063DC067.jpeg

80082C10-A83D-46AD-BFA8-F79F3D832F6B.jpeg
Any noise or downside after the installed?

dstix747

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Know it's been a while, but what did you use to remove the excess plastidip that goes into the recesses on the front emblem? I'm trying to use my fingers and it's deep enough I'm not having much luck.
I actually left it alone, but I removed it on my last one with a small flat screwdriver to start it, then pulled it with tweezers.

If you are already to the point where you have little bits of excess left that can't be pulled, goo gone loosens it up. Use a q-tip to apply it and be careful not to touch the emblem or use too much so it leaks onto it. Wait about 10-15m and use q-tips, or wrap a popsicle stick with a microfiber cloth to wipe it out.

JJ707

JJ
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Replaced my grille! I didn’t get very good pictures because it took way longer than expected and I was just happy to have it done with, but here it is! :)
F4EC7D87-323B-4271-9B57-5F9294D8817B.jpeg
Looks good. I hear ya. I changed mine not to long ago and took longer than expected. I was happy to get it done. I had to cut the center brace on the bumper grill area to have the grill fit even though the grill was for a 2016 sedan ?‍♂.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Just some quick maintenance today. Popped in a new cabin air filter and a clean aFe Pro Dry S air filter.

yhkwok

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 Galant ES 2.4, 18 Sienna XLE (FWD), 18 FK7 ST
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Gave it a good wash yesterday, found a small scuff mark under my driver side tail light, could be just myself getting through the tight garage (oops)
So this could be a bit over kill, used M105 and M205, hand apply with applicator pads, did that part and while I'm there, also rub off the water spots on the small spoiler, microfiber cloth to clean the residue, and apply Ammo Reflex at the end. Result is fine I assume, got to check it again later in dark.

But this is why hand washing is essential when available, it's the time to inspect what the car have gone through, estimate what repairs need to take place, and fix early. A few more rock chip needs to be touched up?

Raftheninja

First Name
Rafael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Hatchback Ex
Country flag
Know it's been a while, but what did you use to remove the excess plastidip that goes into the recesses on the front emblem? I'm trying to use my fingers and it's deep enough I'm not having much luck.
I ended taking off the emblem and just superglued it back lol

AmyChris13

First Name
Amy and Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic sport coupe
Country flag
Any noise or downside after the installed?
Nothing so far. Just checked all the fasteners, still at spec. I’m not experiencing any noise or complaints- the only thing “negative” one could possibly say is that the rear now stays flatter in corners, and I can’t toss the dog around the back seat in the twists as easily. ?

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Shot some photos in Times Square yesterday and my girlfriend did a really dope edit so thought I'd share :confused1:

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) editnyc

suhhh

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2020 Civic Si Coupe Past: 2018 Civic Si Coupe, 2014 Prius, 2013 Civic LX 5spd
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Great pic ! ” sometimes “ I miss NYC
Thanks man! Yeah but I bet you don't miss the roads here haha :spaz:

every day I scream "FUCK" in my car when I hit an unavoidable big bump on the way to work