What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

Rone811

First Name
Rone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Same. If they came out with the diffuser in a carbon pattern like the splitter and side skirts I would pick them up too. I have the black plastic diffuser from them and it has been fading over time. If they came out with one in the carbon pattern i would pick it up in a heartbeat. It would be really nice to have all the ground effects matching
I bought one, waiting on delivery and I’m just gonna paint it black like another member did.
Sponsored

CornfedCivic

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Hatchback LX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I bought one, waiting on delivery and I’m just gonna paint it black like another member did.
i have been thinking of doing that for the time being. I think that would look pretty good. Can you message me what the diffuser painted black looks like? Kind of curious

AegeanCivicSi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Aegean Blue Civic SI 4DR
Country flag
They are actually grey stitches, but the color doesn't photograph well.

FYI, these parts are pretty hard to source, but Debbie from alldiscountparts located me a set. She is amazing and kept me informed through the whole backorder process. Took about 15-20 days from the day I ordered to the day they arrived in the mail. Also, Debbie was able to locate the front and rear leather door armrests from the Insight as well. I plan to install the door liner illumination kit today after work (if the weather holds out) and I will install the door armrests at the same time.

Cheers!
Just bought the full set of front leather armrests and the center console pieces from oempartsource.com and everything came within about a week. Got the 2020 front garnish pieces too including the radar cover in the same amount of time. People should check them out...which ironically, I just went to their website and a 403 error came back.

ladysi

First Name
Andrea
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic si black sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Just bought the full set of front leather armrests and the center console pieces from oempartsource.com and everything came within about a week. Got the 2020 front garnish pieces too including the radar cover in the same amount of time. People should check them out...which ironically, I just went to their website and a 403 error came back.
They have been "discontinued"/"backorder" for all US part suppliers for the past couple months. Honda never anticipated the community swapping them in non-Insights. Sounds like Honda finally got some more manufactured!

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase

Dudemac333

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Civic Hatchback Sport
Country flag
Am I the only one noticing something odd about the bar?

Here's mine for comparison:

IMG_20190612_113827-01.jpeg
Yeah the main things I noticed are my dc sports logo in the middle was taped on and yours looks like it is more permanently on? Seems kind of weird. Also mine came with new nuts and it looks like you used the OEM ones. Not sure if the shape or anything looks different. I picked mine up directly from them at their warehouse so I think it's real but it does seem odd.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yep, I was talking about the logo. Mine is facing forward and is metal that was riveted on.

Mine didn't come with new nuts and as you said I re-used the factory ones.

I'm sure it's legit, looks like they just made some changes.

Dudemac333

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Yep, I was talking about the logo. Mine is facing forward and is metal that was riveted on.

Mine didn't come with new nuts and as you said I re-used the factory ones.

I'm sure it's legit, looks like they just made some changes.
Yeah the sticker taped on seems kind of lazy and it's not even facing forward...lol

Mine also came with the black plasticy wire protectors to protect the lines it touches underneath.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah the sticker taped on seems kind of lazy and it's not even facing forward...lol

Mine also came with the black plasticy wire protectors to protect the lines it touches underneath.
Mine came with those as well. Most importantly, it's a great bar. I had the Ultra Racing previously and the DC Sports performs just as well and IMO looks better too.

Dudemac333

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Mine came with those as well. Most importantly, it's a great bar. I had the Ultra Racing previously and the DC Sports performs just as well and IMO looks better too.
Sweet glad to hear it. Your other post comparing the two is what led me to buy this one because I agree it looks much better than the Ultra Racing one. :thumbsup:

PMM_FK7

First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK7
Country flag

I also have this bar. I believe they tape it for packaging, if you remove the clear tape it should be separate with brand new adhesive on the back!
Sponsored