What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

DRTHVDR

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CivicX Hatch
Country flag
Debadged the hatch. Dont worry. I took some paint off too. FML. Now back to the dealer for touch up paint. Ordered red JDM logos.
Sponsored

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry, not good pics as it’s ungodly hot outside.

3F7596E8-A492-4F21-94DA-4F7E67B636D6.jpeg

0EDE5B7E-D733-4BE2-9394-182BD9878E60.jpeg
I was gonna get these but then I saw the price and I was like... Noooope. But it’s not that expensive. Just not in my budget right now. But does the screws go into the holes that already exist or do you have to drill more holes?

Kimochero

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic EXL 2020
Installed my wireless phone charger thanks to @typertimo :thumbsup:

So much more convenient.

864BFCDC-EBE5-4CFB-A7AA-857292F7F85A.jpeg
would this connect to the car screen to use the GPS? or will you have to connect with a cable to use the Car Navi? Thanks! is this the OEM wireless charger?

EkSean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PWP FC1
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
would this connect to the car screen to use the GPS? or will you have to connect with a cable to use the Car Navi? Thanks! is this the OEM wireless charger?
unfortunately it doesn’t hook up like CarPlay does when you plug in the cord. It just charges the phone and yes it is an oem option piece.

Seacow

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I was gonna get these but then I saw the price and I was like... Noooope. But it’s not that expensive. Just not in my budget right now. But does the screws go into the holes that already exist or do you have to drill more holes?

One hole lined up where the rivet is Behind the rear flap, however I didnt want to hassle with it and just tapped a new hole next to it. As for the rest, I had to tap new holes. Definitely easier to align the add on if you take off the sideskirt.

mforcino

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport CVT
I started to put leatherish arm rest cover. It was going well then I messed up. It doesn't fit perfect; not even close... wasted $25 ??‍♂ I'll get leather arm rest pieces directly from Honda. I liked this one because it has red stitch.
Btw if anyone thinks that he/she can Use I can give for free. Better than throwing to garbage.
B56C3A36-F9E1-420E-94A9-F315E1D0400A.jpeg
F1D009D7-196A-475A-86E3-EC0BA61ADE41.jpeg
E7DED44D-22D8-483F-8389-4B8E6D7005EA.jpeg

Middle part was okay, but I messed up on side pieces..
Yeah they’re pretty annoying but after a few hours I got them to fit correctly with some cutting. They came out good for me.

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
Yeah they’re pretty annoying but after a few hours I got them to fit correctly with some cutting. They came out good for me.
I tried but I didn't like that much. I mean general quality not good. I'll get entire front pieces from Honda. Door parts, arm rests. Total cost around $100.

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did my chrome delete finally. I think I made a few minor mistakes on the passenger side because I was doing it directly in the sun. So I moved my car where the passenger side was on the shade side and continue working. It wasn’t really easy for me. But I managed. It was hot to being in that Florida sun. I started about 7ish and just now finish around 10:20am. Ugh.

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 6050CA28-C3F8-45DA-BB25-9780202C459D

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) 12117266-C7F7-40A4-AE75-850884CADE29

kimtyson

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Blue Civic Si Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did my chrome delete finally. I think I made a few minor mistakes on the passenger side because I was doing it directly in the sun. So I moved my car where the passenger side was on the shade side and continue working. It wasn’t really easy for me. But I managed. It was hot to being in that Florida sun. I started about 7ish and just now finish around 10:20am. Ugh.
Looks great from here! Good job.
I did mine last week and it was my first time. Took longer than I expected and it isn't perfect, but I learned how to do it better for the next time.
I admire you trying it yourself, and it really did come out good. Only you see the mistakes, ya know.

Last edited:

Jens_sedanEX18

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Ex
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looks great from here!. Good job.
I did my last week and it was my first time. Took longer than I expected and it isn't perfect, but I learned how to do it better for the next time.
I admire you trying it yourself, and it really did come out good. Only you see the mistakes, ya know.
Thanks, I appreciate it! I know there’s some minor flaws. I did take my time but on the rear passenger side quarter window, I had to stretch the vinyl a but to cover up some of the bottom of that piece. I felt like I was going to ruing it’s completely but I manage to get it to where it’s not showing much. Only you would have to look real closely at it to see the minor issues I had. I would hate to have to order a whole new kit for one part I messed up on. But it’s a learning curve for next time for sure.