What did you do to your Civic today? (II)

S60doc

First Name
Arnold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic HB Sport
Country flag
Get some dark window tints and they cant see inside :)
I have some on right and left. I mean It's kinda my excuse for not getting head unit ? I'm trying to control myself! I used to have 2007 scion TC. I spent a lot of money on it! Then i told myself 'When I get newer model car, I won't spend money' . I ended up with 2018 Civic sport, because I really liked color and exterior design. I've never thought I will need some interior upgrades! But maan since I got the car I've been spending little, little. But It'll be a lot in the end ? if I could find Greedy Supreme Sp exhaust today, I would buy immediately! Really wanna do some exhaust upgrade. Don't wanna get too much loud, but I wanna hear some sound! They've been telling they'll get end of August. I'm waiting for it!
Sponsored

Spider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sedan Sport
Country flag
I have some on right and left. I mean It's kinda my excuse for not getting head unit ? I'm trying to control myself! I used to have 2007 scion TC. I spent a lot of money on it! Then i told myself 'When I get newer model car, I won't spend money' . I ended up with 2018 Civic sport, because I really liked color and exterior design. I've never thought I will need some interior upgrades! But maan since I got the car I've been spending little, little. But It'll be a lot in the end ? if I could find Greedy Supreme Sp exhaust today, I would buy immediately! Really wanna do some exhaust upgrade. Don't wanna get too much loud, but I wanna hear some sound! They've been telling they'll get end of August. I'm waiting for it!
It’s addicting, I was the same and I have spent over 2k lmaoo

BrightFriend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic EX-T
Country flag
I was going to wait until I finished fixing up the shift boot I got. Didn't realize they only sold the manual shift boot size and not automatic shouldn't have assumed lol. I just finished putting in the leather for the door arm rest and the center console. Omg I'm in love with how this leather looks
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200803_174809

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200803_174802

Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) IMG_20200803_124735

CVTsport18

Honda First Timer
First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Veloster N DCT
Country flag
Installed footwell illumination today. It's just plugged into 12v socket that I can flip on and off with a toggle switch.
IMG_20200803_174457.jpg
IMG_20200803_174811.jpg
That's rad. Nice setup!

David16touring

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic touring, 2014 Mazda CX-5 Touring FWD.
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
wow

any idea what led to that? were you tuned?
Yeah Ktuner flex fuel basemap, I was running e35 constantly for a few months and would just beat on it so I’m not exactly surprised it happened lol I also have SRI, PRL downpipe/frontpipe, TSP flex fuel kit, upgraded intercooler and a heavy right foot

ChuckD805

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic 2007 Highlander 2004.5 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Wow,an SE, that brings back memories. Is that P.K. Ripper with some decal, or a different model altogether? I can't tell, but looks bigger than a 20 inch.
SE is building all kinds of nice stuff these days, from 20” competition bmx bikes to 29” big bmx cruisers. This one is a limited edition 29” NYC BIG Ripper, 1 of 300 made.

Rickmeister 48

First Name
Overlord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 civic ex-t
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
SE is building all kinds of nice stuff these days, from 20” competition bmx bikes to 29” big bmx cruisers. This one is a limited edition 29” NYC BIG Ripper, 1 of 300 made.
I've been so out of the Bmx scene since my son stopped racing, that I didn't even know SE was still around. I didn't even see any when he was racing and that was in 2005. He had a Redline ,and a Haro, but i remember thinking, where's all the bikes I grew up with besides those, GT, Black Diamond, Real Mongoose,not the stuff you get at Walmart, lol
Man, I'm getting old :(

JDMsway1994!

First Name
Josue
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Hatchback Ex
Country flag
I keep telling myself chill on ordering shit but lol.... got a PRL Red oil cap and battery tie down to match my prl stage 1 intake red colorway

Na7in209

First Name
Nalin C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Accord Ex, 2016 Civic Coupe Ex-T 1.5
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) image5 (1)
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) image3 (1)

Finally got these boi's in! Suma wide view/glare blue side mirror, New smoked led drl/amber turn signals, Enkei&Toyo wheel/tire, and prl cai!
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) image0 (2)
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) image4 (1)
Honda Civic 10th gen What did you do to your Civic today? (II) image1 (2)

Sorry i tend to post things all at once baha, and ik its a little dirty under the hood:rolleyes:
still waitin on more parts :banghead: